Gloryhunters....

Around 1953 for me! Does that make me a glory hunter?

Plus, on the 19th September I will have to leave the City v West Ham match early as my brother and his wife are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary and I have been summoned to be there!! I did ask if I could go straight from the match wearing my City kit but got a very, very firm NO, NO!! Which is just as well seeing as 3/4 of the people attending are Trafford United supporters and then there's the Hull and Southampton crowd!

So I am getting my request for understanding me leaving early in early lads. Please may I have a pass out for this one?? ;-)

Plus, on the 19th September I will have to leave the City v West Ham match early as my brother and his wife are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary and I have been summoned to be there!! I did ask if I could go straight from the match wearing my City kit but got a very, very firm NO, NO!! Which is just as well seeing as 3/4 of the people attending are Trafford United supporters and then there's the Hull and Southampton crowd!

So I am getting my request for understanding me leaving early in early lads. Please may I have a pass out for this one?? ;-)

You slacker. ;)

I always remember getting beat by Charlton 4-0 one xmas 15 yrs or so ago and it was about minus 5 degrees. I was shaking like a leaf it was that cold. Also remember a game v Southampton late 80's I couldn't feel my hands they were so numb through cold. Gloryhunter....yep thats me.

My father took me to Bury at Gigg Lane to see a certain Colin Bell play for the Shakers, Bury won 2-1 and I instantly fell in love with the team that lost that night.....Manchester City, like many I was just a small boy aged about 6 or 7 years old.

I got my first season ticket with my brother in the 1977-78 season and I do believe we saw every game both home and away excluding the European away games.

I have no problem with new blues, we've all been there!!!

Thats the kind of start I had born in 63, didn't know what was to come for the 40 years after I was seven. My boy is 14 but I do make sure he knows what we have been through and understands what 'York away' actually means, so hopefully he won't grow up with any feelings of entitlement. I think he gets where the dark humour comes from.

Only arseholes are born in 1963 mate. Third week of Sept. 1963 to be exact (if anyone wanted to buy me something frilly).

Go on then, are you Vincent Kompany?

Permission denied

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.