Gloryhunters....

A team without glory hunters Either play shit fotboll or Will never compete for trophys. Glory hunters are proof for success
Count me in. Tuearts overhead kick and City being NOT United was all I needed. Went over for my first game and got to shake hands with Joe Corrigan, what more could a 14 years old plastic fan want?

I have just started supporting City, after being a Villa fan for a painful 20 years. I hate Man Utd, so it is time to support you guys!
Come On City!

Love it. No matter what story on lad bible about city there will always be a couple of tossers who say "city have fans?" Or "they used to support chelsea". Hilarious and whitty I'm sure you all agree.

My mate was a Rag until Leeds won the last Old 1st division , pissed off with no success he decided to be a Blue , fucking ribbed him silly about that ever since

Comes with the territory however I can't stand

1. The cunts wandering in 5 mins into the game and taking fucking selfies so I can't see the fucking pitch, really pisses me off that they have no regard to the poor cunts behind them
2. constantly filming the game and people in the crowd, literally for minutes, not a few seconds, while stood fucking up

Had to get a season ticket in the family stand this year as taking my son, it was rife in there

Glory hunter since about 75 I reckon, no idea why I was a Blue, dad RIP was a red but I was a blue, finally saw my first game in 76, 0-0 draw with QPR then a 0-0 draw with Stoke, kudos to dad he took me with his City supporting mate Mel, who sneaked me onto seats near the touch line - glory hunting ever since, though I did pretend to be be a Stockport fan around 1979 for about 6 months for some reason I probably need to speak to a psychiatrist about...

My stock reply to any fan who questions my longevity as a Blue:

I started supporting City on 13th May 2012. Before that, I was a Utd fan.

Soon shuts the w@nkers up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.