GMP confirm that Manchester is Blue (2011 parades)

Davidian! said:
although we all know Manchester is blue, why has it took the GMP 2 years to uncover this ground breaking development?

#ja

Probably the freedom of information act, 2 year time span for uncontentious information?Nobody would be that arsed, but manna from heaven for lazy journalists to build stories around.

Davidian! said:
although we all know Manchester is blue, why has it took the GMP 2 years to uncover this ground breaking development?

#ja

Can we keep this one?

Judge Roughneck said:
Davidian! said:

#ja

Probably the freedom of information act, 2 year time span for uncontentious information?Nobody would be that arsed, but manna from heaven for lazy journalists to build stories around.

they should have disclosed this information, stop the rAGS from gloating

Still, he who laughs last....

Sky Blue said:
Davidian! said:

#ja

Can we keep this one?

I'm guessing by the use of his hash tag he's got lost whilst on twitter.

w@nkypants said:
Rascal said:
I like the cut of that Redissues jib.

Without doubt he is the most intelligent rag i have ever come across and probably has an IQ approaching the high 70s.

We should definitly keep him as currently El Presidente has a job vacancy for a court jester and as hard as the cellar whacko nutjobs try Redissue is different class. Although Johnsonontheleft runs hims close, very close in fact.
Do we arm him boss? Or just give him some balls to juggle with.

He probably already has a jester hat

So giving him balls will be novel.

He probably hasnt had balls before

Rascal said:
w@nkypants said:
Rascal said:

Without doubt he is the most intelligent rag i have ever come across and probably has an IQ approaching the high 70s.

We should definitly keep him as currently El Presidente has a job vacancy for a court jester and as hard as the cellar whacko nutjobs try Redissue is different class. Although Johnsonontheleft runs hims close, very close in fact.

He could be one of the miby types sorry don't put spineless **** on here.

Rascal said:
w@nkypants said:
Rascal said:

Any risk his balls will drop?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.