GMP confirm that Manchester is Blue (2011 parades)

Seriously though you would expect Man U followers to be out in force more so than our fans for parades bearing in mind the overwhelming majority of them in this area don't attend games so an opportunity to see that motley lot parading would make their year.

Sky Blue said:
Davidian! said:
although we all know Manchester is blue, why has it took the GMP 2 years to uncover this ground breaking development?

#ja

Can we keep this one?

A poor man's redissue, and that's saying something.

Ric said:
Sky Blue said:
Davidian! said:
although we all know Manchester is blue, why has it took the GMP 2 years to uncover this ground breaking development?

#ja

Can we keep this one?

A poor man's redissue, and that's saying something.
Give us something to play with man, think of the bloody ratings. You could get adds from Tibetan horse breeders

Had a trawl through Friday papers and its only made the Mail, rest might follow Saturday if they can be bothered

redissue said:
HAHAHAHHA

taking the piss out of the manc accent ? erm no

taking the piss out of city fans who try too hard to be proper manc as fuck. Yes

Where are you from mate ? I am a manc me mate, support citeh,

Oh really, where in manchester are you from ?

Oldham....

Wow, I just read all of this guys posts, what a fucking loon!

He literally believes every Rag myth and cliché ever spoken. He was only '3007' and 'dressed up as blue seats' short of the full house!

Why Always Ste said:
jonmcity said:
Manchester is Blue! and greater Manchester come to that. Will admit Bury is a Rag hole.

Care to elaborate on this Jon?

The North Bury supporters branch has some of the best turnout numbers for meetings out of every MCFC SC.

Not to forget Prestwich & Whitefield branch...

Have a mooch down to the Metrolink Bury stop on matchday, you'll see what colour Bury is...

The amount of people I know who are Mancs but have moved into Bury is loads, I think I know morrow than people who were actually born in Bury.

Just what your town team owner came out with after the rags won the league. Rat boy also comes from Bury i believe. Bury itself is quite a nice place. Great black pudding and Glastonbury is a good night out.

Davidian! said:
To be fair I know a few fellow blues who are not from Manchester

#js

Yet they chose City for what ?? surely not all the trophies and titles, thats the difference..because we are a peoples club.

Many know that I live in Brighton, been here since I was 4,and I dont hide this fact..

Thats the trouble with the rags who come on here, they all live in Manchester..

yeah right..and they didnt choose united because of the trophies and titles..

yeah right !!

And yes Sky Blue....lets keep this one. ;)

And yes...Brighton is infested with loud mouthy rags who never go and will never go..

jonmcity said:
Why Always Ste said:
jonmcity said:
Manchester is Blue! and greater Manchester come to that. Will admit Bury is a Rag hole.

Care to elaborate on this Jon?

The North Bury supporters branch has some of the best turnout numbers for meetings out of every MCFC SC.

Not to forget Prestwich & Whitefield branch...

Have a mooch down to the Metrolink Bury stop on matchday, you'll see what colour Bury is...

The amount of people I know who are Mancs but have moved into Bury is loads, I think I know morrow than people who were actually born in Bury.

Just what your town team owner came out with after the rags won the league. Rat boy also comes from Bury i believe. Bury itself is quite a nice place. Great black pudding and Glastonbury is a good night out.

So that's 2 rags from bury you have named that come from bury which makes us rag infested!

And I suppose where you live there are none??

More blue shirts knocking round bury than rag ones, but with your extensive knowledge of all things bury, I suspect you knew that anyway!

Been thinking about this since last night and I'm staggered that the MEN even published this story. The rags media team will be furious with them and you normally can't afford to upset one of your local clubs, particularly one as high-profile as the rags. So I reckon one of three things has happened:

1) The MEN are currently out of favour at the swamp anyway so don't give a fuck.

2) That the rag PR team have encouraged the MEN to run it to embarrass the rag fans into turning out for this one. You'd only need to run it in the local paper.

3) That some of the papers have been told that Baconface is retiring (although that will be strictly embargoed). They will certainly not get the same deference from the media after he goes and there's probably going to be a shit-storm heading their way then. I've noticed that there have been a few stories recently in some outlets which have been quite disrespectful so this could be part of that.

Also I couldn't believe how quiet the media were after their title win, which makes me suspicious that their PR team are keeping their powder dry for something even bigger.

What better time to announce his retirement than less than 24 hours after we (hopefully) lift the FA Cup and they get presented with the PL trophy? This should guarantee a great turn out for the rags parade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.