GMP confirm that Manchester is Blue (2011 parades)

Glad to hear that Bury is Blue. Where do their 650 billion fans live? are they from a subterranean world! Those ferry's from scandinavia must be doing good business.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Been thinking about this since last night and I'm staggered that the MEN even published this story. The rags media team will be furious with them and you normally can't afford to upset one of your local clubs, particularly one as high-profile as the rags. So I reckon one of three things has happened:

1) The MEN are currently out of favour at the swamp anyway so don't give a fuck.

2) That the rag PR team have encouraged the MEN to run it to embarrass the rag fans into turning out for this one. You'd only need to run it in the local paper.

3) That some of the papers have been told that Baconface is retiring (although that will be strictly embargoed). They will certainly not get the same deference from the media after he goes and there's probably going to be a shit-storm heading their way then. I've noticed that there have been a few stories recently in some outlets which have been quite disrespectful so this could be part of that.

Also I couldn't believe how quiet the media were after their title win, which makes me suspicious that their PR team are keeping their powder dry for something even bigger.

What better time to announce his retirement than less than 24 hours after we (hopefully) lift the FA Cup and they get presented with the PL trophy? This should guarantee a great turn out for the rags parade.

I do think he'll be off soon as well. He's got less chance of getting another CL than Wigan have of winning the Europa and it'd be the last act of a Despot to try and steal our cup winning thunder (fingers crossed) with news of his retirement which may act as a catalyst to increase the parade as a last chance to see baconface moment.

blue b4 the moon said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Been thinking about this since last night and I'm staggered that the MEN even published this story. The rags media team will be furious with them and you normally can't afford to upset one of your local clubs, particularly one as high-profile as the rags. So I reckon one of three things has happened:

1) The MEN are currently out of favour at the swamp anyway so don't give a fuck.

2) That the rag PR team have encouraged the MEN to run it to embarrass the rag fans into turning out for this one. You'd only need to run it in the local paper.

3) That some of the papers have been told that Baconface is retiring (although that will be strictly embargoed). They will certainly not get the same deference from the media after he goes and there's probably going to be a shit-storm heading their way then. I've noticed that there have been a few stories recently in some outlets which have been quite disrespectful so this could be part of that.

Also I couldn't believe how quiet the media were after their title win, which makes me suspicious that their PR team are keeping their powder dry for something even bigger.

What better time to announce his retirement than less than 24 hours after we (hopefully) lift the FA Cup and they get presented with the PL trophy? This should guarantee a great turn out for the rags parade.

I do think he'll be off soon as well. He's got less chance of getting another CL than Wigan have of winning the Europa and it'd be the last act of a Despot to try and steal our cup winning thunder (fingers crossed) with news of his retirement which may act as a catalyst to increase the parade as a last chance to see baconface moment.

If that does turn out to be the case then I might make an appearance at the parade myself - I'll be more than happy to wave the fucker off into retirement!

Always thought it was odd them putting a statue up of him whilst still at the helm.Even that stubborn old pisscan knows his time is coming to an end,ageing squad etc.

Just got a feeling that Mourinho may end up there,i dont think United can miss the boat so to speak with him selling his arse round europe-if he doesnt go there now he will never get another opportunity.

I've been saying for a while now that he'll go at the end of the season if they won the title. Moyes to replace him with Scholes as assistant I reckon.

redissue said:
Swales lives said:
stony said:
I've been coming on here for nearly ten years and no one has ever used that as an excuse, you're just lying which is typical for a rag.
Your parade was on a bank holiday so everyone could have gone you bitter prick.
I notice you failed to answer any of my questions so here's another.

Where are you from ? I bet it isn't Manchester.

You're a typical sky rag. A liar who isn't from Manchester

To Red Issue. You are a fucking joke. You call us liars yet your club lied about the attandaces of every match, except the night we fucking ripped you a new arse'ole.

Just to add to Stony's comments:
What does it feel like to sing "Aberfan" to Cardiff fans in the 70s mocking dead children?
What does it feel like singing about Leeds fans being murdered?
What does it feel like to sing about innocent Liverpool fans being crushed to death at Hillsboro?
What does it feel like to break the minutes silence for Hillsboro?
What does it feel like to have your own fans doing 'aeroplane' gestures to away fans to goad them into singing "Munich" songs, so you can be faux-offended?
What does it feel like to be beaten in your 50th milketh of your aircrash by City?
What does it feel like to follow a club who sold your tragedy to a sponsor?
What does it feel like to have City rip the piss out of you, by winning the title in the last kick?
What does it feel like hearing Sunderland fans singing "Bluemoon?
What does it feel like being a fucking deluded, graceless, ignorant, arrogant fuckwit?

Now fuck off back to Red Issue and tell all your mates how you took the piss out of City on their manor and you were too clever for all them thick citeh bitters. YOU LYING RAG C*NT.

deary deary me.

I forgot that city fans have pure class don't they ? Carlos tevez is a blue......

Tell you what, Post videos of us singing at matches about Hillsborough and Ill post videos of you lot singing about Munich.... Let's see who can show the most.

City fans are nicknamed the liars for a reason I guess. Keep calling us rags though, I know you all want to call us something else.

I guess when you have munich songs rammed down your throats for decades you have a smile on your face when karma bites a clubs support on their arse...

you have a smile on your face when karma bites a clubs support on their arse
==============
Fucking hell... this takes the biscuit!

You had a smile on your face when 96 innocent fans (many children) died at a football match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.