GMP Declare War on Cyclists

de niro said:
Bluemoon115 said:
de niro said:
they don't ride on the road though do they, half the ***** ride on the pavement. shitbags.
Numpty old drivers who passed their driving tests "back in the day" make it impossible to cycle on some roads.

The amount of times I've been cut up in stupid situations by some daft old ****, who would never try such a manoeuvre if it was an oncoming car/lorry, it's ridiculous.

oh I see, you should have said. so lets mow down a pedestrian because car drivers scare you.

ycmiu.
"Mow down a pedestrian". Sounds fun, but a quick ring of my very, very camp sounding bell, and the pedestrian is aware of me being there.

As opposed to the way a car jumps straight in front of you, only giving a fuck if you scratch their paintwork when you fall.

Course this would all be irrelevant if this country invested in decent cycling lanes/routes in built up areas.

KEEP DEATH OFF THE ROADS

DRIVE ON THE PAVEMENTS

I GET MY COAT and I knew the old jokes are the best

Phil Meup said:
Just heard on Capital that police in Manchester are stopping cyclists that are riding 'dangerously' & fining some £50. Great idea to target the innocent!just seen a bike crushed by a car on Wilbrham Road: bet the police gave the driver a reward. Fkin sickens me.
On a serious note, really hope the rider isnt too badly hurt.

And about time!

de niro said:
Bluemoon115 said:
de niro said:
they don't ride on the road though do they, half the ***** ride on the pavement. shitbags.
Numpty old drivers who passed their driving tests "back in the day" make it impossible to cycle on some roads.

The amount of times I've been cut up in stupid situations by some daft old ****, who would never try such a manoeuvre if it was an oncoming car/lorry, it's ridiculous.

oh I see, you should have said. so lets mow down a pedestrian because car drivers scare you.

ycmiu.

Stop talking billy bollox, cyclist can ride on the pavement without getting nicked.
Knew a female cyclist that had a fat arsed bearded pedestrian walk off the pavement directly infront of her, causing her to spill in the road with the follow on car running her over.
Then there's these types of twats to contend with...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25000788" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-25000788</a> 'he does'nt even pay road tax'..the mongy woman ****

Phil Meup said:
Just heard on Capital that police in Manchester are stopping cyclists that are riding 'dangerously' & fining some £50. Great idea to target the innocent!just seen a bike crushed by a car on Wilbrham Road: bet the police gave the driver a reward. Fkin sickens me.
On a serious note, really hope the rider isnt too badly hurt.

Well if there being fined it may suggest they are not entirely innocent and are riding dangerously or not abiding by the the rules of the road, or does this not apply to cyclists. Motorists get fines why not cyclists.

de niro said:
TINY said:
Some people on cycles and motorbikes are fucking stupid and shouldn't be on the road. Their actions put many, themselves included, in danger. Most do not know how to ride on the road.

Hopefully in this instance everyone involved is unharmed z

Not as bad as them carpet selling shitbags in their clapped out long vans thinking they own the roads. Cunts.

Where I live there is blindingly obvious evidence that people drive on the pavement because their cars are left parked half on it and half off the road, and quite often more off the road than on.

If it is OK to drive a car onto the pavement and leave it there for hours why should cycling on it for a few minutes be a problem, especially as the number of pedestrians who are killed every year by motorists as they walk along the pavement is considerable and the number killed by cyclists is so low/zero in most years the government doesn't even have any figures on it.

Cyclists are an insignificant problem on our roads compared to the minority of nerdy pretend racing drivers who seem to think the public roads are a place to show off their dismal driving skills in their mass produced motors as they journey to and from their crap jobs or the supermarket.

TINY said:
Some people on cycles and motorbikes are fucking stupid and shouldn't be on the road. Their actions put many, themselves included, in danger. Most do not know how to ride on the road.

Hopefully in this instance everyone involved is unharmed z

Can't count the times I've nearly been run over by a cyclist in town, they ride through red lights , ride on feckin pavements blooming nightmare!!

urmston said:
Where I live there is blindingly obvious evidence that people drive on the pavement because their cars are left parked half on it and half off the road, and quite often more off the road than on.

If it is OK to drive a car onto the pavement and leave it there for hours why should cycling on it for a few minutes be a problem, especially as the number of pedestrians who are killed every year by motorists as they walk along the pavement is considerable and the number killed by cyclists is so low/zero in most years the government doesn't even have any figures on it.

Cyclists are an insignificant problem on our roads compared to the minority of nerdy pretend racing drivers who seem to think the public roads are a place to show off their dismal driving skills in their mass produced motors as they journey to and from their crap jobs or the supermarket.

^^a bit of sense. More knobs in cars than on bikes even if you do it as a percentage

Ducado said:
And the backfiring thread of the year goes to.........................
Sadly I'm not at all surprised by the reaction of some of the morons on here. That's a lot of the problem: people don't realise how vulnerable cyclists are.

Oh, and the years not over yet!<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:57 pm --<br /><br />
urmston said:
Given the huge amounts of death, injury and destruction caused by motorists and the tiny amount caused by cyclists any policeman spending any of his shift specifically looking for badly behaved cyclists should be dismissed as incompetent and for wasting public money.

There aren't many mums sat at home dreading Christmas because their son or daughter has been killed by a cyclist this year.
You've summed it up brilliantly urmston.
Can't find anything on the accident - there was an unmarked car with flashing lights - but I didn't make it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.