GMP F*** Up Again

withingtonmcfc said:
I've commented about the poor performance of policing by GMP on here before. Although I didn't see any trouble outside the ground yesterday (I walked into town straight after the final whistle) these stories don't surprise me one bit.

It's definitely a case of one rule for United and one rule for City when it comes to policing derbies, whether that be keeping the visiting supporters locked in or wading in with the batons on innocent supporters who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Whoever decided to let United fans out after they had just scored a 93rd minute winner has an awful lot to answer for.

Absolutely spot on. Why doesn't the mealy-mouthed fans' forum or Points of Blue or whatever it's called this week raise this as an issue instead of nonsense like next year's kit and balti pies???

mcfcliam said:
Montgomery Burns said:
I'm sorry, I never realised, you poor thing. Blood transfusion went wrong, I presume?

Anyway it does in part explain your anger issues, so I'll try and be nice to you now you have victim status.

More drivel.

Just go...

Well I've been here a darn sight longer than you, you Johnny Come Lately so why should I!

Anyway, is it drivel to object to seeing vile youtube vids of police being attacked that you posted?

Is it drivel to object to the violence you quite clearly support?

Quite honestly thank God for the police I say because it keeps the likes of me safe from the likes of you. I had hoped the price increases of the past decade or so would have filtered you out of the ground and kept your violence in the pub, but sadly not. To think I could be sat near you.

In your next response rather than just the usual few words or single abusive sentence try and see if you can put a few of these things we call sentences together to explain, in a non-violent and non-abusive way why you feel as you do towards the police. If you can, that is.

Please include all relevant information to enable the reader to get an idea as to whether your point of view is valid, including details of all convictions and sentences received where appropriate.

BTH said:
withingtonmcfc said:
I've commented about the poor performance of policing by GMP on here before. Although I didn't see any trouble outside the ground yesterday (I walked into town straight after the final whistle) these stories don't surprise me one bit.

It's definitely a case of one rule for United and one rule for City when it comes to policing derbies, whether that be keeping the visiting supporters locked in or wading in with the batons on innocent supporters who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Whoever decided to let United fans out after they had just scored a 93rd minute winner has an awful lot to answer for.

Absolutely spot on. Why doesn't the mealy-mouthed fans' forum or Points of Blue or whatever it's called this week raise this as an issue instead of nonsense like next year's kit and balti pies???
Instead of slagging of points of blue why not go & raise the issue yourself

cyberblue said:
BTH said:
Instead of slagging of points of blue why not go & raise the issue yourself

I have been Don, years ago when it started. It was a paper tiger then and it still is. That's why I bailed out early doors. Some people just go along to these things because they like to feel 'involved' and because they like drinking tea. Nothing much of use comes out of them though.

My point remains though: why don't they ask the big questions instead of dribbling on about minutiae?

Mancityfans.net'er said:
Montgomery Burns said:
I'm with you on this. If there were no police there, some people would have ended up either being killed or seriously injured. Probably not the hard men who just talk a good fight, as it's easy to be a warrior behing your mum's keyboard, but innocent passers by.

But expect some abuse, as there's lots of teenage adrenaline on here tonight. I put it down to the lack of a father's influence at home.

what a bell end. This post made me stop reading the thread, i bet your one of these stuck up fans who thinks a match is a day out and doesnt say boo for 95 minutes.

Police fucked up again end up. They just go and in and hit randoms.

Blues dont look for trouble. United just beat us in the lat 10 secs and walked past singing, there asking for it and i HOPE they got a good kicking.

Well I've been going for over 40 years which may be a darn sight longer than you. I've travelled the country, been abroad, even on pre-season friendlies, shouted my heart out for the lads and still do even at my old age. Yell at people for moaning at the team or keeping quiet like the library types you infer. So you're wrong, on so many levels. Where's your credentials son, whilst we're at it?

Blues don't look for trouble - what planet are you on?

I hope they got a good kicking - what a charmer, we lost - grow up and get over it.

Montgomery Burns said:
mcfcliam said:
More drivel.

Just go...

Is it drivel to object to seeing vile youtube vids of police being attacked that you posted?

Quite honestly thank God for the police I say because it keeps the likes of me safe from the likes of you. I had hoped the price increases of the past decade or so would have filtered you out of the ground and kept your violence in the pub, but sadly not. To think I could be sat near you.

In your next response rather than just the usual few words or single abusive sentence try and see if you can put a few of these things we call sentences together to explain, in a non-violent and non-abusive way why you feel as you do towards the police. If you can, that is.

Please include all relevant information to enable the reader to get an idea as to whether your point of view is valid, including details of all convictions and sentences received where appropriate.

I never said I condone football violence, I just don't give a shit if some gobshite United fans get done over.

I didn't post any videos at all.

If you think I'm a 'football hooligan' then you clearly mistaken.

You have the wrong end of the stick.

I happen to know mcfcliam personally and he is definitely not the type to glorify in football hooliganism.

He is not a football hooligan and he wouldn't get involved in such behaviour. Drop the handbag's boys yeah?

mcfcliam said:
Montgomery Burns said:
Is it drivel to object to seeing vile youtube vids of police being attacked that you posted?

I never said I condone football violence, I just don't give a shit if some gobshite United fans get done over.

I didn't post any videos at all.

If you think I'm a 'football hooligan' then you clearly mistaken.

You have the wrong end of the stick.

He appears to have gotten you confused with scottyboi.

I do think that this is a problem, but a lot of you are complaining on here and saying something MUST be done. You have two complaint addresses, and now we have pretty much heard all of what went on and now it's just jokes about AIDS, periods and trying to tell gobby kids to shut up. Give this thread a rest now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.