GMP F*** Up Again

Pigeonho said:
bronco said:
as somebody who used to go home and away regularly in the 70,s and 80 ,s i can assure anyone that it was far from exciting going to a match and fearing for your own personal safety ?. i hate united as much as anyone but would never think of attacking anybody for wearing another teams shirt or scarf (even those pathetic deluded wankers who wear green & yellow ) gmp probably should not have let everyone out at the same time , especially after trouble at eastlands at the recent semi final - but they did and people just need to deal with it as adults and not pathetic kids who have had their favourite toy taken off them ?. the atmosphere coming out of the stadium on saturday reminded me of the luton match at maine road in 83 ,that day most people including myself were shocked and did not know whether to laugh or cry , it was the same on saturday and no doubt if any rag twat had given me verbal i would have given them twice as much back - but that would have been it . some of the people on here talking about "running" the police or "running " united are pathetic and really need to get a life -i am going to arsenal on saturday and looking forward to the day and the game , and whatever the result will look forward to some banter with the gooners . if people really want to fight why not take up boxing and learn to fight like men ?

Because that would mean going one on one, and that's simply not allowed for these kids who go around and show how hard they are in PACKS.

I've just been reading your past few comments Pigeonho and just want to say I'm with you all the way on what you wrote. One on one in a dark alley with no witnesses and no support then they'd run a mile, albeit being a keyboard warrior they'd say they wouldn't.

I wonder how many of 'the mob' in the vid actually went to the match. the majority probably, but I'd guess there were a fair few of those dead hard kids who didn't. As you imply, a truly terrifying vid (ha!) where the lads took on the filth who ran off back to Chester House with our lads chasing after them. Yeah!

And it's funny some of the people, including scottyboi want this thread deleting, as it's becoming embarrassing. I bet it is!

Nreddishblue said:
I'm going to Arsenal too - my mates just rang me up and told me did I realise we are getting the 11ish train from Piccadilly, the station will be full of Reds off to the game with Spurs, and to cap it all off Stoke are playing Chelsea away so there will be a few of them on the train too!! Another "interesting" weekend!

Stoke and Chels is on Sunday.

I'm getting into London for 9. Going to Battersea dogs home first though.

GUVNORS OK!

Nreddishblue said:
I'm going to Arsenal too - my mates just rang me up and told me did I realise we are getting the 11ish train from Piccadilly, the station will be full of Reds off to the game with Spurs, and to cap it all off Stoke are playing Chelsea away so there will be a few of them on the train too!! Another "interesting" weekend!

chelsea v stoke is on sunday - do not think many "stokies" will go on the saturday , so once less thing to worry about !

crizack said:
The telegraph!!!

''Abdul Diouf, the older brother of United's Senegalese forward, was allegedly punched, kicked, subjected to "Munich" chants and left in a bush following the attack.

The 28 year-old, wearing Mame Biram's Carling Cup final shirt with 'Diouf 32' on the back, was left shaken but uninjured as a result of the incident''

so why fuckin report it then!!!!!!!
'Left in the bush following the attack,'- NEVER HAVE I BEEN SO ASHAMED OF FELLOW CITY FANS. To fly the geezer to Africa when all flights should be grounded, despicable flouting of air safety.

Citytillidie69 said:
Just out of interest mcfc Die..hard.... do you think this is acceptable.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/7604615/Manchester-Uniteds-Mame-Biram-Dioufs-brother-attacked-after-crowd-trouble-flares-at-Eastlands.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... lands.html</a>?

Its just a question and not a dig . Just interested in your point of view.

to be honest no i dont.

but the fact is last time at city we got walked all over by them fucking muppets. this time we had a crew there to stand up to them and it worked thats enough said if we didnt have people there then they wud have done the same.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Just out of interest mcfc Die..hard.... do you think this is acceptable.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/7604615/Manchester-Uniteds-Mame-Biram-Dioufs-brother-attacked-after-crowd-trouble-flares-at-Eastlands.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... lands.html</a>?

Its just a question and not a dig . Just interested in your point of view.

to be honest no i dont.

but the fact is last time at city we got walked all over by them fucking muppets. this time we had a crew there to stand up to them and it worked thats enough said if we didnt have people there then they wud have done the same.

I've been PM'd your age so now I know that i'll cut you some slack. One day, just after your last pube sprouts, you'll probably look back at people like those dicks in the video and you will have the same outlook on it as I do. Once again to clarify, I know all clubs have true hard lads who will actually fight. I have had the pleasure/misfortune, (however you want to look at it), to be introduced to one or two of them before now, and listening to their stories and from seeing things outside Maine Road, I know they exist. In opposition to that though I also know we have a load of wannabe hard men like in that video, and I can't take people like that seriously and to be honest I think they're just wankers. If you are one of those, carry on doing what you're doing until you become unstuck one day and all those 'lads' are no-where to be seen because they've shit it, and ran. After that, you'll realise who is who, and who just talks out of their arse. Sorry for calling you a nobhead earlier too, young and dumb or not, you're still a blue.

Pigeonho said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
to be honest no i dont.

I've been PM'd your age so now I know that i'll cut you some slack. One day, just after your last pube sprouts, you'll probably look back at people like those dicks in the video and you will have the same outlook on it as I do. Once again to clarify, I know all clubs have true hard lads who will actually fight. I have had the pleasure/misfortune, (however you want to look at it), to be introduced to one or two of them before now, and listening to their stories and from seeing things outside Maine Road, I know they exist. In opposition to that though I also know we have a load of wannabe hard men like in that video, and I can't take people like that seriously and to be honest I think they're just wankers. If you are one of those, carry on doing what you're doing until you become unstuck one day and all those 'lads' are no-where to be seen because they've shit it, and ran. After that, you'll realise who is who, and who just talks out of their arse. Sorry for calling you a nobhead earlier too, young and dumb or not, you're still a blue.

this time we had a crew there to stand up to them and it worked
===============
To be fair, he is correct on this... If united had got out, there would have been 'real' trouble... as opposed to a load of kids shouting and chucking things...

I saw united getting their mob together in the car park... ( I was walking up towards where B of Bang was) and knew what was going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.