GMP F*** Up Again

mcfcliam said:
lewisMCFC said:
Saw this mate, was wobbling like made, was unblievable. My 1st experience of anything like that. Im 15 and my adrenaling was pumping and i new if someone tried it with me , they was getting it! It was bad though and when the police dogs came that shit me up lol

All we wanted to do was go for a pint in Mary D's and ended up getting caught up in it.

Then City charged at the Police and then they came back 10 times harder with horses.

Saw some lad with a big chunk out of his leg, was nasty.

Yh i went in Mary Ds after this happened. Fist time ive been in their, its a good atmosphere in the back room. Took the pain away a little lol

Boston said:
Gmp aren't the problem it's all the brain dead morons looking for trouble. It's pathetic. Some people must have some really sad lives if they get off on this kind of thing.

Prob a combination of both.. Pigs and kids..

Luckily I leave down Mercer way and thru the North car park and never see any of this shit.

Boston said:
Gmp aren't the problem it's all the brain dead morons looking for trouble. It's pathetic. Some people must have some really sad lives if they get off on this kind of thing.

I'm with you on this. If there were no police there, some people would have ended up either being killed or seriously injured. Probably not the hard men who just talk a good fight, as it's easy to be a warrior behing your mum's keyboard, but innocent passers by.

But expect some abuse, as there's lots of teenage adrenaline on here tonight. I put it down to the lack of a father's influence at home.

I was very anoyed and disapointed with one blue, inocent untd fans walking by, and he went over and smacked him one in the face, and ran back. Awful.

Little boys with big fists and no brains and a police force too stupid to keep the away support in for a bit (again). What a depressing thread, makes me feel little else but deep shame tbh.

got to mary D's quite early after final whistle and was walking past the block of flats after mary d's on the left, when a bunch of kids started chucking bottles and bricks down at the general city fans walking past towards grey mare lane market.

a group of about 10 city fans seen it happening and stormed the block of flats, last i seen was 2 or 3 rags running along the balcony being chased by a group of city lads...lots of glass smashing

Montgomery Burns said:
Boston said:

I'm with you on this. If there were no police there, some people would have ended up either being killed or seriously injured. Probably not the hard men who just talk a good fight, as it's easy to be a warrior behing your mum's keyboard, but innocent passers by.

But expect some abuse, as there's lots of teenage adrenaline on here tonight. I put it down to the lack of a father's influence at home.

Oh dear, what a twat...

this^^^
never mind city morons. those chucking concrete at woman and kids from the flats got fuked by about 20 city lads and well done they got what they deserved

marco said:
this^^^
never mind city morons. those chucking concrete at woman and kids from the flats got fuked by about 20 city lads and well done they got what they deserved

yeah i just mentioned that in my post above mate...they got what they wanted...A REACTION

shadygiz said:
marco said:
this^^^

yeah i just mentioned that in my post above mate...they got what they wanted...A REACTION

this thread really does make me feel like not giving a fuk about a game with a round object, 22 players and two nets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.