GMP F*** Up Again

cleavers said:
Funny old thing, I sit next to the away fans, SE corner level 2, left at the final whistle, queued to get onto the spiral, then walked along the security fence where a few brave dicks were trying to get others to shout m*nich (dead brave that from behind a fence). Walked to where B of the Bang was, then back down Ashton Old Road to Greymare Lane, and along past The Manchester, and Queens Head (??), and down to my car parked at the school next to The Townley, didn't see any bother, not a single rag. Drove away towards Mancunian Way and still saw nothing.

Will have to book an appointment with specsavers on Monday because clearly my eyes are f**ked.
Walk down by Mary D's?

erm i ended twating a rag fucker and i really hurt the knuckles on my overhand right. i just want to apologize for acting in aggressive manner, i know some of u are sensitive about this kind of thing

Fanny Fart said:
erm i ended twating a rag fucker and i really hurt the knuckles on my overhand right. i just want to apologize for acting in aggressive manner, i know some of u are sensitive about this kind of thing

Wow, you're well hard.

Blue Smarties said:
cleavers said:
Funny old thing, I sit next to the away fans, SE corner level 2, left at the final whistle, queued to get onto the spiral, then walked along the security fence where a few brave dicks were trying to get others to shout m*nich (dead brave that from behind a fence). Walked to where B of the Bang was, then back down Ashton Old Road to Greymare Lane, and along past The Manchester, and Queens Head (??), and down to my car parked at the school next to The Townley, didn't see any bother, not a single rag. Drove away towards Mancunian Way and still saw nothing.

Will have to book an appointment with specsavers on Monday because clearly my eyes are f**ked.
Walk down by Mary D's?

Yes.

I had a few run ins. Nothing too serious although I did kick a rag into a coma. I'm all about passion though and I have no remorse. When I got home I just stayed in on my Playstation 6 which my mate imported from Japan and we chilled out listening to some really great lost Beatles demos I found under some floorboards in a house in Toxteth.

Violence at a football game? Prick, no matter who you support.

Cheesy said:
Violence at a football game? Prick, no matter who you support.
What's the difference in a pub fight to a football fight? I'm guessing you will call someone a prick who is involved in a fight in a pub?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.