GMP F*** Up Again

danny_dyer_5064289.jpg

CANT!!!!!!!

Cheesy said:
In a week where we remember that 96 innocent people died at a football game, it's worth remembering that if the fences weren;t there then that senseless tragedy would not have happened. The reason fences were there... pricks who think it's big & hard to fight at a game.

NO, the fences were put there by the Thatcher goverment so croweds could be policed easyer,football fans were treated like animals so then behaved so, the goverment murderd the 96 freedom would have alowed them on the pitch for safety, that freedom was taken off them

marco said:
Cheesy said:
In a week where we remember that 96 innocent people died at a football game, it's worth remembering that if the fences weren;t there then that senseless tragedy would not have happened. The reason fences were there... pricks who think it's big & hard to fight at a game.

NO, the fences were put there by the Thatcher goverment so croweds could be policed easyer,football fans were treated like animals so then behaved so, the goverment murderd the 96 freedom would have alowed them on the pitch for safety, that freedom was taken off them
POLO!
sorry wanted to say that the min i saw your name haha

marco said:
Cheesy said:

If there hadn't been the sort of trouble that we saw back then the fences would not have gone up. Fans were behaving like animals before any fences went up & as we see now, some pricks are still at it.

how does this work? i was stoppin a pissed up fan from runnin at the police with my hand on the fencese next to the manchester, a pig cracked me on the wrist (might be broke) and said ''let the fucker come to me, i'll deal with him'' and tried pushing me back! i was helping them! FUCKERS!

Eccles Blue said:
*rofl* I, my dear Cleavers, was alive in the 50s & 60s so I think I know what real 'trouble' is!! As a female pensioner I thank you for thinking I was not around then!! But you really do need to go to Specsavers and I just wish now that I had done what I saw other people doing and took some photos to prove to you that there WAS trouble along Ashton New Road!!! But all I wanted to do was get back to my car and get as far away as possible from the ground. As I said I go to watch a football match nothing more.

I wasn't having a dig at you though was I ? (Sorry if you thought I was)

I've no idea what you saw, as you left the other side of the stadium to me, and I've no idea when you saw this trouble. My gripe is with the 15 year olds who have watched the latest hooligan dvd, and think they're hard from behind a keyboard.

I know what I saw (nothing, despite staying to applaud out players off the pitch), and like you my only interest was getting to my car for the 3 hour journey home.

Keyboard warriors are 10 a penny was really my point, but I'm sorry if you got caught up with the mindless idiots that do still exist (in a very small minority).

marco said:
Cheesy said:

Fences were up at games before the Thatcher government. You obviously never went to a game prior to 1979. But don't let the truth get in the way of the lefttist agenda.

Cleavers.

I'm being honest now and I'm trying my hardest not to be dramatic.

Not wishing to take sides, but today was a throw back to MR(Claremont Road) and the 80's/90's. If it wsn't for GMP, numerous horses. batons charges, dogs, etc, it would have been a war zone today outside the away holding area.

I've never seen a mob that big at COMS. There were hundreds.

It's been many a year since I've seen City mass up like that and charge the police lines. And charge again, trying to get to United. You expect that from Millwall, Cardiff, Stoke etc, but not City. As I've stated above, if it wasn't for 'modern' day policing methods it would have been carnage today. The police van nearly went over. It didn't because the police eventually came piling in and began whacking everyone, forcing them back from the van.

TBH, I'm not surprised United stayed in the holding area. I'm not surprised the police kept them in either. For their own safety. Today was similar to the Stoke game away when we drew 4-4 and we both went down. City trying to get at United, just like Stoke tried to get at us, and United like us, staying behind the fence.

cleavers said:
Eccles Blue said:
*rofl* I, my dear Cleavers, was alive in the 50s & 60s so I think I know what real 'trouble' is!! As a female pensioner I thank you for thinking I was not around then!! But you really do need to go to Specsavers and I just wish now that I had done what I saw other people doing and took some photos to prove to you that there WAS trouble along Ashton New Road!!! But all I wanted to do was get back to my car and get as far away as possible from the ground. As I said I go to watch a football match nothing more.

I wasn't having a dig at you though was I ? (Sorry if you thought I was)

I've no idea what you saw, as you left the other side of the stadium to me, and I've no idea when you saw this trouble. My gripe is with the 15 year olds who have watched the latest hooligan dvd, and think they're hard from behind a keyboard.

I know what I saw (nothing, despite staying to applaud out players off the pitch), and like you my only interest was getting to my car for the 3 hour journey home.

Keyboard warriors are 10 a penny was really my point, but I'm sorry if you got caught up with the mindless idiots that do still exist (in a very small minority).

Thank you Cleavers, very generous of you and, to be honest, what I expect from most City fans. I stayed to applaud the team off as well and then had a chat with our steward and a couple of other fans so it was probably about 10 minutes after the match when I walked down Ashton New Road.

I guess at the end of the day we will never get rid of the minority who, as you say, are keyboard warriors or even the mindless ones who seem to enjoy the violence.

Good night and thanks again.

jrb said:
Cleavers.

I'm being honest now and I'm trying my hardest not to be dramatic.

Not wishing to take sides, but today was a throw back to MR(Claremont Road) and the 80's/90's. If it wsn't for GMP, numerous horses. batons charges, dogs, etc, it would have been a war zone today outside the away holding area.

I've never seen a mob that big at COMS. There were hundreds.

It's been many a year since I've seen City mass up like that and charge the police lines. And charge again, trying to get to United. You expect that from Millwall, Cardiff, Stoke etc, but not City. As I've stated above, if it wasn't for 'modern' day policing methods, then it would have been carnage today. The police van neraly went over. It didn't because the police eventually came piling in and began whacking everyone, forcing them back from the van.

TBH, I'm not surprised United stayed in the holding area. I'm not surprised the police kept them in either. For their own safety. Today was similar to the Stoke game away when we drew 4-4 and we both went down. City trying to get at United, just like Stoke tried to get at us, and United like us, staying behind the fence.

It must have been 10 minutes after the final whistle when I walked onto Greymare Lane, from Ashton Old Road, and yet I saw and heard nothing.

By the way that Stoke game you refer to City won 5-2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.