GMP F*** Up Again

Fanny Fart said:
erm i ended twating a rag fucker and i really hurt the knuckles on my overhand right. i just want to apologize for acting in aggressive manner, i know some of u are sensitive about this kind of thing
to your other comment you just posted that got deleted...Why bother telling us then? if it's nothing to do with us DONT TELL US HARD MAN

Blue Smarties said:
Cheesy said:
Violence at a football game? Prick, no matter who you support.
What's the difference in a pub fight to a football fight? I'm guessing you will call someone a prick who is involved in a fight in a pub?

Pretty much, yeah.

Cleavers

You obviously didn't walk anywhere near Ashton New Road then because I came out of entrance P and walked back toward ASDA and the Velodrome car park and, apart from when we played Birmingham a couple of seasons ago, it was the most frightening experience coming from a match. The police horses were everywhere and the police had City fans herded across the road from the stadium but the United fans were throwing missiles over the fence and being ignored by the police who were more interested in keeping the City fans under control.

I don't wholly blame the police, I blame anyone who is daft enough to want to get involved in that sort of violence. At the end of the day, it is a football match, I go to watch the team play not to be frightened to come out of the ground after a match.

Blue Smarties said:
Cheesy said:
Violence at a football game? Prick, no matter who you support.
What's the difference in a pub fight to a football fight? I'm guessing you will call someone a prick who is involved in a fight in a pub?

I would call them a prick yeah.

I go to pubs for a drink and a laugh with mates or to lie to a girl to the point where she considers sleeping with me. Last thing I need is some hairy arsed bloke proving how hard he is and making a show of himself.

In a week where we remember that 96 innocent people died at a football game, it's worth remembering that if the fences weren;t there then that senseless tragedy would not have happened. The reason fences were there... pricks who think it's big & hard to fight at a game.

Eccles Blue said:
Cleavers

You obviously didn't walk anywhere near Ashton New Road then because I came out of entrance P and walked back toward ASDA and the Velodrome car park and, apart from when we played Birmingham a couple of seasons ago, it was the most frightening experience coming from a match. The police horses were everywhere and the police had City fans herded across the road from the stadium but the United fans were throwing missiles over the fence and being ignored by the police who were more interested in keeping the City fans under control.

I don't wholly blame the police, I blame anyone who is daft enough to want to get involved in that sort of violence. At the end of the day, it is a football match, I go to watch the team play not to be frightened to come out of the ground after a match.

I was thinking that.

Unless he walked past Mary D's at half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.