GMP F*** Up Again

TheMightyQuinn said:
Blue Smarties said:
What's the difference in a pub fight to a football fight? I'm guessing you will call someone a prick who is involved in a fight in a pub?

I would call them a prick yeah.

I go to pubs for a drink and a laugh with mates or to lie to a girl to the point where she considers sleeping with me. Last thing I need is some hairy arsed bloke proving how hard he is and making a show of himself.
Angel #2

Cheesy said:
Violence at a football game? Prick, no matter who you support.

like i said, i just want to apologize for stepping in and getting a blue out of the poo. im not aggressive by nature, but i have to stand up for a fellow blue. i might be a prick, but i aint a fairy like you. Welcome to the real world

Eccles Blue said:
Cleavers

You obviously didn't walk anywhere near Ashton New Road

Obviously I need to visit specsavers even more than I thought then, it seems I don't even know where my car was parked or how I got there from the ground.

I stayed to clap OUR players off then left, and followed that exact route, I saw f**k all, apart from a few mouthy teens shouting m*nich.

If some of these people had been alive in the 70/80's they'd know what real "trouble" looked like.

Blue Smarties said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I would call them a prick yeah.

I go to pubs for a drink and a laugh with mates or to lie to a girl to the point where she considers sleeping with me. Last thing I need is some hairy arsed bloke proving how hard he is and making a show of himself.
Angel #2

Far from it. I just have sufficient self control to not throw down every time I get slightly peeved.

If my not resorting to violence makes me a freak or an 'angel' then so be it.

Mind you, it's always the quiet ones. I know plenty of 'top boys' yet they rarely speak of it and they certainly never post about it online. Real bad boys move in silence.

cleavers said:
Eccles Blue said:
Cleavers

Obviously I need to visit specsavers even more than I thought then, it seems I don't even know where my car was parked or how I got there from the ground.

I stayed to clap OUR players off then left, and followed that exact route, I saw f**k all, apart from a few mouthy teens shouting m*nich.

If some of these people had been alive in the 70/80's they'd know what real "trouble" looked like

And how it wasn't as portrayed in shit films about it.

Blue Smarties said:
Cheesy said:
What's the difference in a pub fight to a football fight? I'm guessing you will call someone a prick who is involved in a fight in a pub?

ANyone who fights in the name of a football team are generally lacking brain cells of a decent life.

Why fight in the name of a club you pay so much money followings yet gives you absolutely nothing in return? Not only that, rather than thanking you for sticking up for them, they'll ban you and fine you for doing so.

Its illogical.

As for pub fights, where did that come from? There's a whole host of personal reasons fights break out in pubs... but yes, they're probably still pricks.

The reason we have football and pubs is because we evolved enough to stop knocking people out and dragging them back to our caves.

mcfcliam said:
Eccles Blue said:
Cleavers

You obviously didn't walk anywhere near Ashton New Road then because I came out of entrance P and walked back toward ASDA and the Velodrome car park and, apart from when we played Birmingham a couple of seasons ago, it was the most frightening experience coming from a match. The police horses were everywhere and the police had City fans herded across the road from the stadium but the United fans were throwing missiles over the fence and being ignored by the police who were more interested in keeping the City fans under control.

I don't wholly blame the police, I blame anyone who is daft enough to want to get involved in that sort of violence. At the end of the day, it is a football match, I go to watch the team play not to be frightened to come out of the ground after a match.

I was thinking that.

Unless he walked past Mary D's at half time.

I think "you" and "thinking" in the same sentence was probably a bad move.

I know where I was, where I went, and what I saw, it was basically bugger all. I've seen serious disorder over the years, today I didn't see any, despite the 15 year olds saying otherwise.

cleavers said:
Eccles Blue said:
Cleavers

If some of these people had been alive in the 70/80's they'd know what real "trouble" looked like.

*rofl* I, my dear Cleavers, was alive in the 50s & 60s so I think I know what real 'trouble' is!! As a female pensioner I thank you for thinking I was not around then!! But you really do need to go to Specsavers and I just wish now that I had done what I saw other people doing and took some photos to prove to you that there WAS trouble along Ashton New Road!!! But all I wanted to do was get back to my car and get as far away as possible from the ground. As I said I go to watch a football match nothing more.

mcfcliam said:
Cheesy said:

You must be so perfect.

Far from it. I do happen to have a couple of brain cells though & a modicum of self control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.