GMP F*** Up Again

mcfc_die_hard said:
LCBblue said:
Seems to be just me who didn't see any of this behaviour.

All I saw as I walked past the big metal fence was a few City fans banging and kicking it and then further up the road about 50 City fans together singing and chanting munich whilst looking threatening and walking quickly and some bouncing up and down, the usual hooligan thing.

Since the game heard a lot more than what I actually saw though.

you missed alot mate. there must have been at one point about 1000 blues all being pushed back down the road past the mary d's and the manchester. im not gunna lie i wanted to get at the rag bastards but when the dogs come out they made the difference everyone scattered.

Did you see that riot van getting tipped?

Madness.

I was walking up the road for the bus back to the city centre, saw a fair few scuffles on the way up. Can't believe they didn't keep the fuckers in after that.

mcfc_die_hard said:
LCBblue said:
Seems to be just me who didn't see any of this behaviour.

All I saw as I walked past the big metal fence was a few City fans banging and kicking it and then further up the road about 50 City fans together singing and chanting munich whilst looking threatening and walking quickly and some bouncing up and down, the usual hooligan thing.

Since the game heard a lot more than what I actually saw though.

you missed alot mate. there must have been at one point about 1000 blues all being pushed back down the road past the mary d's and the manchester. im not gunna lie i wanted to get at the rag bastards but when the dogs come out they made the difference everyone scattered.

I see. Does sound bad, agree with the thread title in all honesty. If they wish to prevent such happenings why let rival fans, after a game like that, and after what happened at the semi finals, exit the ground at the same time. Utterly ridiculous.

bodgecity said:
I was in block 216 today right next the the rags after the game we were headin out down to the concourse when all the pigs started pushin. I got down the stairs and heard a massive bang and in horror i saw a city fan lyin at the bottom of the stairs out cold with blood poorin from his head. I hope the lad is ok and hope the pig gets the book thrown at him. Just shows what a bunch of arse holes gmp are.

Mate I would get a complaint in & anyone else who witnesed shit like this needs to do the same, The police are supposed to be there for our protection ffs!

Was that big metal fence in the same place it was in the semi when united fans kicked it down? Stupid place to put it IMO.
Though the GMP would have learnt since the semi not to let us out at the same time. They take a lot of yobs away.

mcfcliam said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Madness.

yeah mate if the van wud have gone over it wud have hit me i was right next to it. right at the front i was and the pigs was threatening to whack me with the cosh's the bellends. i wish they wud have let them out of the gates because i wud have loved to release some anger on them bastards. after last time they took us unaware this time we was ready and they bricked it.

oh and by the way did anyone see mickey francis on the roof of the manchester. anyone know what he was doing?

mcfcliam said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Madness.

Saw this mate, was wobbling like made, was unblievable. My 1st experience of anything like that. Im 15 and my adrenaling was pumping and i new if someone tried it with me , they was getting it! It was bad though and when the police dogs came that shit me up lol

Gmp aren't the problem it's all the brain dead morons looking for trouble. It's pathetic. Some people must have some really sad lives if they get off on this kind of thing.

Boston said:
Gmp aren't the problem it's all the brain dead morons looking for trouble. It's pathetic. Some people must have some really sad lives if they get off on this kind of thing.
Hhahahahahahaahahahahahahaha.....................YOU'RE FUNNY

lewisMCFC said:
mcfcliam said:

Madness.

Saw this mate, was wobbling like made, was unblievable. My 1st experience of anything like that. Im 15 and my adrenaling was pumping and i new if someone tried it with me , they was getting it! It was bad though and when the police dogs came that shit me up lol

All we wanted to do was go for a pint in Mary D's and ended up getting caught up in it.

Then City charged at the Police and then they came back 10 times harder with horses.

Saw some lad with a big chunk out of his leg, was nasty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.