God bless USA

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
SWP's back said:
aguero93:20 said:
rick773 said:
which is approximately one more right than you have here. I'm sure theres just a lot of pent up hostility because it used to be you going around the world occupying, and invading. Once that awful EU stops holding you back you'll return to former glory.
Yep, because us Irish people love invading other countries.
Try buying a pint without being served by a Mick these days. :)
That's technically infesting, not invading! :) and ain't no bloody EU gonna stop us doing that!

Ban-jani said:
SWP's back said:
rick773 said:
You'd be saying that in German without us.
Another fucking idiot.

What makes you think that?

Another Yank who thinks they won the war for the world, on their own.

Delusion.

well the russians deserve some credit for jumping in front of all those bullets. Hitler should get some as well for being tactically inept. your stammering king made a great speech though, history will never forget that.

rick773 said:
Ban-jani said:
SWP's back said:
Another fucking idiot.

Delusion.

well the russians deserve some credit for jumping in front of all those bullets. Hitler should get some as well for being tactically inept. your stammering king made a great speech though, history will never forget that.
Come on now mouth breather.

In what way would we have ever spoken German?

Where were the Russians and Septics when we were actually at risk?

Do you know any history at all?

rick773 said:
Ban-jani said:
SWP's back said:
Another fucking idiot.

Delusion.

Poor WUMMING.

First of all, I am an American, and I'm a little disappointed about all of the generalizations being made.

Every country has its idiots. We have a much higher population than you, therefore more idiots. I get disheartened when I see the generalization that Americans are all gun-supporting, overweight, war mongers who care for no one but themselves. The dumbest are usually also the loudest, which is why this image is often depicted, but please know that most aren't like this.

Ban-jani said:
rick773 said:
Ban-jani said:

Delusion.

Poor WUMMING.

I thought I was being too obvious and over the top to be wumming, but apparently not.

back to my cunty, delusional, idiotic, mouth breathing life though, oh well. Unsurprising, the country that needed america to bail it out of the war would need the safety of the internet to insult someone though.

rick773 said:
Ban-jani said:
rick773 said:

Poor WUMMING.

I thought I was being too obvious and over the top to be wumming, but apparently not.

back to my cunty, delusional, idiotic, mouth breathing life though, oh well. Unsurprising, the country that needed america to bail it out of the war would need the safety of the internet to insult someone though.
I'll wager I am decidedly bigger and nastier than you, you ****.

Now tell me again, ye of window licking fame, in what way did America save Britain in WW1 or WW2?

Biased and Blue said:
First of all, I am an American, and I'm a little disappointed about all of the generalizations being made.

Every country has its idiots. We have a much higher population than you, therefore more idiots. I get disheartened when I see the generalization that Americans are all gun-supporting, overweight, war mongers who care for no one but themselves. The dumbest are usually also the loudest, which is why this image is often depicted, but please know that most aren't like this.
Don't worry mate, we know you're not all gun-supporting, overweight war mongers, that's not why we think so badly of you.
It's your countries foreign policy that does that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.