Godzilla (2014) Updated with new trailer.

Re: Godzilla (2014)

Pigeonho said:
waspish said:
Pigeonho said:
Is it a sequel to the Broderick one then? The beast looks just like the one in that, and that ended with eggs hatching.

It's a reboot
Fucking reboots do my head in. They're rapidly running out of ideas over in Hollywood. I know the day will come when they get their twat faced paws on close encounters.
There was never going to be a sequel to that one, it was critically panned to within and inch of Brodericks wooden acting and it didn't do to well financially either
In fairness Godzilla has been rebooted more times than Jordans minge

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
waspish said:
It's a reboot
Fucking reboots do my head in. They're rapidly running out of ideas over in Hollywood. I know the day will come when they get their twat faced paws on close encounters.
There was never going to be a sequel to that one, it was critically panned to within and inch of Brodericks wooden acting and it didn't do to well financially either

Loled at the last bit hahahahahah

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
waspish said:
It's a reboot
Fucking lol at that!
I loved the Broderick one, first DVD I ever bought. Big fucking plastic case on it.
I just pray they never touch Close Encounters. It's a necessity they never do that.

Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Fucking lol at that!
I loved the Broderick one, first DVD I ever bought. Big fucking plastic case on it.
I just pray they never touch Close Encounters. It's a necessity they never do that.
Well Disney are trying to crush my childhood by remaking Flight of the Navigator

Bit dissapointed with the trailer as i thought we would get to see more of the monsters. Its rumoured there is more than just Godzilla in this and that there will be multiple giants for him to fight :). as for the 90s Godzilla, i like it even though the acting and dialouge are terrible but i'm glad they are going for a more classic look for the big lizard rather than the dinosaur look in the last one.

As for remakes i usually try and give them a fair crack but come febuary i think i'll be ranting to anyone that will listen after i've seen the Robocop remake.

Pigeonho said:

Hi. I'm a Hollywood producer, looking for ideas for films. We hadn't thought of remaking Close Encounters until you mentioned it. Thanks! PM me your address and I'll post you a cheque for £5 as a way of showing my gratitude. Of course, you'll also be fully credited as an executive producer. Roll on 2015!

Certain classics should be left alone. This film smells of the one they did a few years ago when a monster came and the whole film was done on a camcorder. Forget the name of it now.

Edit: Cloverfield. (had to google it)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.