Godzilla (2014) Updated with new trailer.

Re: Godzilla (2014)

paphos-mcfc said:
Certain classics should be left alone. This film smells of the one they did a few years ago when a monster came and the whole film was done on a camcorder. Forget the name of it now.

Edit: Cloverfield. (had to google it)

I dont think they film $200 million Hollywood blockbusters in camcorder view. Sort of ruins it especially when you are doing it in 3d

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Bit dissapointed with the trailer as i thought we would get to see more of the monsters.
I am surprised we saw as much of Godzilla as we did.

Stato said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Bit dissapointed with the trailer as i thought we would get to see more of the monsters.
I am surprised we saw as much of Godzilla as we did.

its a good look but i saw the same clip of Godzilla in the comic con teaser with the oppenheimer " i am become death" quote voiceover 3 months back.

Can't wait for this.

2l5nrs.jpg

Looks like it has the potential to be good, as much as people don't like cliffhangers, I'd like an ending similar the new Planet of the Apes one, if there is multiple monsters and Godzilla is as big as it looks in the shots and posters we see, I don't see how that story can be crammed into 2/3 hours.

paphos-mcfc said:
Certain classics should be left alone. This film smells of the one they did a few years ago when a monster came and the whole film was done on a camcorder. Forget the name of it now.

I thought that was very cleverly done

Markt85 said:
paphos-mcfc said:

I thought that was very cleverly done

Gave me motion sickness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.