Godzilla (2014) Updated with new trailer.

Just saw this in the imax. Really enjoyed it. Drastic departure from the 97 abomination. Somebody mentioned cloverfield above, and they couldn't be wider from the mark. Cgi is awesome aswell

It was completely fucking shite,and I love monster movies going back to the old TOHO gojira movies.

If you make a movie called Godzilla, put him in it for more than 2 mins, and don't have a full hour with no sign of him.

Seriously shite.

kippaxwarrior said:
Just seen it. Really enjoyed, works really well in 3D and the special effects are amazing. My only gripe with the film is there's not enough of Godzilla in it

As soon as I heard Gareth Edwards was directing it was obvious that it would be more character based than Godzilla based, despite this I still think it was a great film!

I've just got back from the pictures and watching Godzilla in 3d. For me personally i though it was brilliant film. It's basically a cross between a Godzilla film but with a huge budget, Cloverfield and with the ominous vibes from 2001: A Space Odyssey. It's really really well done for monster flick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.