Godzilla (2014) Updated with new trailer.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/godzilla-2-sequel-warner-bros-legendary-gareth-edwards/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/godzill ... h-edwards/</a>

Sequel has just been announced!

My experience of peoples opinions on films, is the more people slate a film, the more likely it is going to be a pretty good one! Can't wait to see this.

No seriously dont bother it really is as bad as everyone is saying, save your tenner and go and watch XMEN next week.

No seriously dont bother it really is as bad as everyone is saying, save your tenner and go and watch XMEN next week.

Probably better getting Pacific Rim on DVD than watching this.

Got a bid bored of it, and there was no Godzuki. It was far from terrible though.

When I watched it I thought it was the most outrageous thing I've ever seen. Every cliche in the book used.

After reflecting though and taking it for what it is though, I've reconsidered my stance on it and found it enjoyable. I think if Godzilla was in 90% of the movie like a lot of people want it would lose a lot of its luster. I love when it's a slow-burner introduction into the creature, like Jaws, dinos in Jurassic Park, etc.

Seriously I'm still trying to get over how bad this was. I'm a huge fan of overgrown creatures wrecking the place but this was utter shite. I won't tell anyone not to see it, as for me this film was the moment I realised that hyped up trailers and fake reviews are everywhere and in future I won't get deceived by shit like this. Seriously everytime it felt like something good was going to happen they either killed him off or switched camera to Hollywood shite. I'm fuming, I actually think the US military is running movie industry now as so many films are about military hardware , military buddy crap etc. fuck off. I just paid a nights worth of drinking to see a big monster wreck everything while breaking bad guy said apocalyptic shit, instead I got a us marine fannying around from train to train while his missus fannied about at home, hospitals, streets....I don't give a fuck I just want to see destruction....barely happened . 2/10

Re: Godzilla (2014)

Markt85 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Certain classics should be left alone. This film smells of the one they did a few years ago when a monster came and the whole film was done on a camcorder. Forget the name of it now.

Edit: Cloverfield. (had to google it)

I thought that was very cleverly done
I wish it was even half as good as cloverfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.