Going on holiday by yourself.

I haven't, but I definitely would. I'd love to visit Vegas on my own. I've been three times, once with the family and twice with my mates. When my mates where having a kip this year, I had a walk around on my own and I was thinking this city would be great to visit with no one with you. I'd say there's other places around the world which will be the exact same.

I went to Turkey for two weeks in the middle of a nasty divorce. It changed my attitude to life. I had a great time, really pushed myself to do things I wouldn't have done - go on trips, jump of 7000ft mountains etc. Travelling itself was so much less stressful, even with a 6hr delay. That was 10 years ago but still informs my (newly married) life. I am so glad I did it.

I would love nothing more than to fuck off for 2/3 weeks by myself camper vanning around the country in summer, chilling in Lanzarote, backpacking in Australia or sightseeing in New York. I've not been able to do that since I was 20 and im 43 now. Cant see when I can do it either yet due to many reasons, but that post someone made about having no obligations to do anything made me feel like a lost man in the desert finding a cool blue lake!

Do it, grab the opportunity by the horns in case you don't get chance again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.