Going on holiday by yourself.

It all depends on what sort of person you are and what state of mind you are in.
Went to Tenerife on my own about 20 years ago, met quite a few I was on first name terms with while out there so could hang about with them if I felt like it or do my own thing.
Went to Lisbon for the EL game against Sporting on my own, got chatting to a couple of Benfica fans on the train from Faro & spent 4 hours on the train chatting all things football with them & they then brought my to the Befica Zenit game. The Wednesday I was free to amble about that wonderful city seeing the sights.
Matchday went to pub and met a load of City fans, some I knew, some I didn't & one I hadn't seen since the last game at MR.
Went on my own to the Dortmund game, but was due to meet a couple of mates on matchday, spent the day before wandering round Dusseldorf enjoying the ambience of the Christmas markets and meeting and chatting with other Blues & stopping every now and then for a Gluwein.
But then I can be anti-social or strong minded

Went to New York in March on my own, one of the best holidays I've ever had. The English accent works wonders over there, got a shag 3 out of the 4 nights.

Depends on how well you know yourself, do you get on with yourself, if not it could ruin your holiday as you'll be spending 24/7 with someone you don't like.
...erm...that's cock all compared to having to spend the rest of your life with yourself. Don't see why a holiday should be ruled out in that case.

Recently back from a trip to Thailand on my own and went to Spain earlier on in the year.
Would i do it again, yes definitely.As people have already said, you are free to do whatever you want whenever you want.

The trick is to get out and about and meet people, when you go with someone else you tend to concentrate your time on them, I'll talk to any fucker weather they like it or not mind
That sounds fucking horrific!!!
The last thing I want to do is talk to some fucker I don't know on holiday!!
What's wrong with you??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.