Going to watch other teams

I enjoy watching football, prefer it live to watching television and like the experience of going to different places.

We often holiday in SW Scotland so usually try and get to Queen of the South, but have also been along to Stranraer, Gretna and Kilmarnock - such a different experience from watching City.

When I lived in Rochdale, I would sometimes go to Spotland - it was within walking distance and my first visit to new Wembley was to see Rochdale play Stockport in a Play Off final - at that time I didn’t think City would ever get there! When I moved to Coventry I would go to Ricoh sometimes - but also across the road to Sphinx. Now I am in Loughborough, I really should get to Dynamos - its just across the field behind my house - but haven’t yet.

You can enjoy the football without being invested in it - whilst still picking a team to support.

I went to watch Leyton Orient vs Bristol Rovers on Saturday. The best player on the pitch was a 34 year old Scott Sinclair for BR. And he was still shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.