Goldenballs Beckham

there is a much higher chance of us getting bently as he seems surplus at spuds and enjoyed his best spell under hughes

Beckham is a wanker.End of.

Semi-retired to the US because he thought he and the stick were going to be "movie stars."
Didn't work out,so he jumped ship at the first opportunity citing his apparently untouchable(despite form or fitness) "England place."
No wonder the Galaxy fans gave him shit after he sold them out to go to Milan mid-season.
The two-faced,rag-loving Cockney twat deserved everything he got.
And if he thought a couple of fist waving Yanks shouting "go home fraud" was bad-wait till the thick fukwit turns up at CoMs.

RobbieBrewer said:
Beckham is a wanker.End of.

Semi-retired to the US because he thought he and the stick were going to be "movie stars."
Didn't work out,so he jumped ship at the first opportunity citing his apparently untouchable(despite form or fitness) "England place."
No wonder the Galaxy fans gave him shit after he sold them out to go to Milan mid-season.
The two-faced,rag-loving Cockney twat deserved everything he got.
And if he thought a couple of fist waving Yanks shouting "go home fraud" was bad-wait till he turns up at CoMs.

^ this

[url:2tplxl2k]http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1127340_hughes_hits_back_at_fergie?rss=yes[/url] said:
Hughes, meanwhile, has dismissed reports linking David Beckham with a move to City.

Beckham looks set to leave LA Galaxy after a bust-up with fans during a friendly against AC Milan on Sunday.

He expects to return to Milan, where he spent six months on loan last season, in the autumn. And Hughes has effectively ruled out a Blues bid to snatch him from under the Rossoneri's noses.

The City boss said: "We get connected with every top player in world football these days. I think at the last count, we were up to about 80 players in 12 months. I think David's heart lies somewhere else."

Sob!

Spindash said:
[url:12r50rq1]http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1127340_hughes_hits_back_at_fergie?rss=yes[/url] said:
Hughes, meanwhile, has dismissed reports linking David Beckham with a move to City.

Beckham looks set to leave LA Galaxy after a bust-up with fans during a friendly against AC Milan on Sunday.

He expects to return to Milan, where he spent six months on loan last season, in the autumn. And Hughes has effectively ruled out a Blues bid to snatch him from under the Rossoneri's noses.

The City boss said: "We get connected with every top player in world football these days. I think at the last count, we were up to about 80 players in 12 months. I think David's heart lies somewhere else."

Sob!

TFFT

nooo what are people on about on here beckham is world class and no one can say that he is not a good player.
The best free kick taker the planet has ever seen and the best passer. I know he is pric when he talks about the rags and tht shit but it would be so funny if he came to us and the rags would fucking hate it lol

But have to admit even tho I like him I don`t want him to come dont think there is any place for him. But you cant slag his football of.

well if we want to give up playing fast attacking football sign him up !

or just merge with Bale thread..........thanks

Anyone who calls him Goldenballs has got their chops around said objects. This prick couldn't wait to get into Kaka's ear to tell him "there's only one team in Manchester as far as I'm concerned".
My issue here has nothing to do with the fact that he played for United, it's his 'football fashion' principles that I can't stand and his idea that he has to play for a 'catwalk club'.

He is probably the one player that I could never welcome at City and I can't see how well he strikes a dead ball or how many city eye brow plucking kits he could sell should change that opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.