Goldenballs Beckham

Beckhams global marketing potential has been damaged, hes done the dirty on LA Galaxy, not playing for a high profile club, his antics at LA Galaxy reaction to the fans, his delusional comments.
Hes is now past it in both marketing and as a World Class player.

But how on earth could he join us after telling the press that Kaks and Tez not too?

Godfather said:
Im going to go against everything people have said. How is David Beckham a twat? He seems a sound guy every time i see an interview with him. His choice to go to america? is that what pisses you off? Or is it just because he is an ex red? Is it his wealth that annoys you? not his fault is it?

As for having him at city yeah course i would, but he himself would never join us, given his comments in the press recently. And if thats why people hate him get real, not everyone has to love city.

He is a twat for saying that football is not about money and Kaka should not join City.... when he himself moved to LA Galaxy for no other reason but money.

And he is a twat for saying that there is only one club in Manchester and he actually meant United.

I would like to offer the greedy bas;;;d that much money he would come
Sell him the project and how we need him to bring on the younger players and his wealth of experience
then just take piss all day long by sicking him on the reserve bench so no world cup and shown to be nothing but a greedy cnut

avoidconfusion said:
Happy Feet said:

For fuck's sake Happy Feet, stop beating around the bush, tell us what you really think!!!!

he's switched on......honest.

1pvt7b.jpg

Hows about we court him and his missus, very publicly, until they are both creaming over the media coverage and potential cash on offer.

Then dump him before he puts pen to paper because he's just not good enough for our ambitions. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.