Goldenballs Beckham

Why do the papers print stuff about Beckham coming to City? The reasons why he will never get an offer from us grows by the day, too old, too slow, ex rag with baggage, etc etc.

I think he should concentrate on his impending career as a football agent, as he likes to tell players where not to go, Kaka & Terry for example.

slicky202 said:
wat has him being an ex red got to do with a twat like that. him playing for uniteds the smallest reason why i think hes a cnut

smug hollywood turd
turd-polish2.gif

You can still buy turd polish!

See this morning, sky reporting he may leave the USA for his own safety after that spat with the fan.

He knows what he is doing, he has taken the piss out of his employers over there, and now angling for a way out.

I do not want to see him anywhere near City

Tottenham and Manchester City will offer England midfielder David Beckham a chance to return to the Premier League from the United States when Los Angeles Galaxy's Major League Soccer season finishes in October.

this is stupid

Kinky by name said:
not my fault! said:
Yes for the following reasons:
1) He would sell shirts (yes he would even now).
2) He isnt shite, and could do us a job (dont think SWP's heart is with us anymore).
3) He would be a fantastic role model to our younger players, he is professional in everything he does.
4) It's a world cup year so he will want a place as it's his last chance to win the damb thing! He would give 110% every game he played.
5) I would sign him on a one year deal with the option of a pay as you play contract after that, It would be a good deal for both parties.
6) Another reason to piss of the rags.

1. He can sell shirts... in the shop.
2. He is shite. Was always overrated and that was when he was at his 'best'.
3. Screws Loos; great role model - can't even speak the queen's English. Professionally turned over LA Galaxy.
4. Fuck his ego, this is about us.
5. Glad you're not hiring and firing today then mate.
6. You still bothering about them?

So right its uncanny,Kinky.
Well said.

glynn said:
bloody hell what a debate i have started here.

my views on this are that he has skill without a doubt, and he could earn us millions in shirt sales, but then he's an ex red.(but so is tevez). but he is a puff of the highest order.

he would be a great aspiration to the talent currently coming through the academy, and a fantastic role model to swp, he cant half feed a ball through.

verdict sign him on a year long contract pay as you play deal.

gets tin hat from attic, puts it on,

grabs coat and leaves usain bolt style

lol

barrage of abuse on the way no doubt.

You are quite wrong. We do NOT need the money from shirt sales so that's a pointless comment. I agree he would yet further increase our publicity abroad but there are other ways to do this without prostituting ourselves and signing media whores! Tevez was never a rag, he was on loan there but never was owned by them, in fact he turned down the offer to sign permanently for them, that makes him VERY un-raggy! ;)

Which paper mentioned tottenham and city, by reading this crap and paying for their publications we are making the matters worse. How about getting a thread about not buying certain newspapers. You know the ones where there is not one ounce of truth. At least some do try and be factual this is just golden bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.