Golf Thread

a proper major, golfers who played properly and showed maturity were rewarded, those who are fannies who want to be media personalities first got battered and sulked.

Exactly the type of major to show who's taking their profession seriously.

Played the Glashedy course at Ballyliffin in Donegal earlier this month, site of the Irish Open in a couple of weeks. If they get rain beforehand and no wind forecast during, get your bets on for a winning score of -20 or better.

Very new to golf , several trips to the driving range plus four 18 holes ... The first three scores around 130/135. Then I watched Rob Bernard @ centre of gravity golf videos & shot a107 ... Happy daze

Very new to golf , several trips to the driving range plus four 18 holes ... The first three scores around 130/135. Then I watched Rob Bernard @ centre of gravity golf videos & shot a107 ... Happy daze

10 years ago I had a serious illness that stopped me playing golf until just recently. I had been off 6 or 7 handicap for 23 years. Now 4 stone heavier with a handicap of 13 and overweight.

I`m going to look at those video`s and see if it can help me. thanks

10 years ago I had a serious illness that stopped me playing golf until just recently. I had been off 6 or 7 handicap for 23 years. Now 4 stone heavier with a handicap of 13 and overweight.

I`m going to look at those video`s and see if it can help me. thanks

You and I both know that the videos won't help. You need bumpers on the edge of the fairways. Like the inflatable ones at a bowling alley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.