Golf Thread

Anyone know when Adlington driving range opens ? There’s nothing on their website

Driving ranges can open tomorrow 29th.. I cannot see why Adlington wouldn't.. Styal is open tomorow.
I’m off tomorrow and thinking of hitting a few balls at Adlington.I would every surprised if they are not open ,their lady news bulletin on their website was from January and closing because of lockdown.
Probably ring tomorrow

Can't go until Tuesday. I tend to go at sunrise during the week and get 9 holes in before work.

Then booked 18 for Friday, Sunday and Monday.

Not told the wife yet.... :-|

Anyone know when Adlington driving range opens ? There’s nothing on their website
It is open tomorrow, I get regular emails from my coach there.

I’m having my second cataract op tomorrow so unlikely to play until Sunday at the earliest but when I do stand a reasonable chance of seeing where my balls have gone

I’ll jinx it but normally when I’ve had a long break from golf, my first round back is brilliant then it’s a steady gradual decline again from there.

I’m a lot better when I don’t overthink it or spend too long on the driving range.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.