Golf Thread

Only the first day - can see this becoming a very unsavoury Ryder Cup.
The American's have no sense of sportsmanship.
What a fucking embarrassment. Every drunk douchebag asshole who's touched a 7-iron had to have been bussed in from rural Georgia and the ritzier suburbs of Chicago to come to this thing.

I can understand cheering when your guy makes a putt, and "USA"-ing them to death is boorish and stupid but it's what we do.

But you don't cheer when the other guy misses even louder than you cheer for your own team. I really dislike this and it'll only be a matter of time before this crowd is "Noonan-ing" at the top of European backswings in such numbers that security won't be able to deal.

This fucking sucks. I don't want to watch this.

What a fucking embarrassment. Every drunk douchebag asshole who's touched a 7-iron had to have been bussed in from rural Georgia and the ritzier suburbs of Chicago to come to this thing.

I can understand cheering when your guy makes a putt, and "USA"-ing them to death is boorish and stupid but it's what we do.

But you don't cheer when the other guy misses even louder than you cheer for your own team. I really dislike this and it'll only be a matter of time before this crowd is "Noonan-ing" at the top of European backswings in such numbers that security won't be able to deal.

This fucking sucks. I don't want to watch this.
Sky ignoring it, despite the clearly audible unsporting shouts; can't damage the product and all that. It's as if they've bussed in all the frat houses and given them free booze.
No doubt sky will refer to them as "knowledgeable" at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.