Golf Thread

Need fleetwood to win his game because that hovland must won a competition to be playing in the Ryder cup never seen someone so out of his depth!

Has a very bright future (won on both tours this season and second to Morikawa in a WGC), but he's still quite green and prone to silly decisions at times.

Felt going into this that we had too many out of form; I like a bet on the PGA tour most weeks so follow that but a number of ours have endured frustrating seasons, or seasons that showed promise and fizzled out (aside of the obvious in Rahm).

Even Lowry who is one of our more in form guys does not have a win since Portrush. I know it's matchplay and all things are possible but you surely need some form and it did not bode well for us with the US having their strongest ever side. Would love to see a comeback today but I am fearing a hiding at this rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.