Golf Thread

With 8 points up for grabs today the Yanks will have almost got it won before the singles. Looks like a record defeat on the cards.

This is one of the poorest European sides ever.
Expected us to get beat but this is a pathetic showing. Were in record terrotory now. US looking at 20+ points

Wonder how embarrassed European players must feel seeing their counterparts feeling so confident they’re popping open beers on the first tee with a full day still to go.

What a mess.

I know what you mean, but at least Reed plays up to it and I actually don't mind Speith; Thomas is a perfidious, moody little tw#t in my opinion.
Being a twat and playing up to it still makes you a twat. Anyhow I feel sorry for speiths caddy never shuts up

Can you believe it went right
How did that come up short
Why did that miss left.

You hit a bad shot dickhead get over it.

There is a little group with Thomas speith and fowler at the heart of it and they do come across as spoilt little shits whose daddy took them to the country club. With the exception of Fowler for some reason who seems sound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.