Golf Thread

Have all the tickets been announced today? Not had anything so assuming I was unsuccessful too
No mate !

My lad said his email advised successful applicants would receive email in Oct/Nov - only downside is if successful you have 10 days to pay in full !
Have attached a link below :-

Hopefully you will get an email !!

No mate !

My lad said his email advised successful applicants would receive email in Oct/Nov - only downside is if successful you have 10 days to pay in full !
Have attached a link below :-

Hopefully you will get an email !!

Ah thanks mate!

Wonder if there’ll be a few people that put themselves down for multiple days and now having second thoughts!

Ah thanks mate!

Wonder if there’ll be a few people that put themselves down for multiple days and now having second thoughts!
Possibly , my lad asked for wednesday & thursday & he has got wednesday & friday !

If I was a cynic I would think this is a way of boosting/helping local businesses by having people stay longer in and around the area for a day or two longer than perhaps they would prefer :)

Possibly , my lad asked for wednesday & thursday & he has got wednesday & friday !

If I was a cynic I would think this is a way of boosting/helping local businesses by having people stay longer in and around the area for a day or two longer than perhaps they would prefer :)

Was speaking to someone the other day that said they give a disproportionate amount to Americans due to them spending significantly more money when they’re here

Was speaking to someone the other day that said they give a disproportionate amount to Americans due to them spending significantly more money when they’re here
Wouldn't be surprised at that, especially with all the issues of the last 18 months+ with covid - cash as always will be king & I get it for businesses which have been badly affected......just hope its not a total rip off when we get there !!

Last game today, moved from yesterday with the rain....no shorts no golf.

Been great out on the course, mainly Ashton but time to get my driver re-gripped and hibernate until the spring.

Last game today, moved from yesterday with the rain....no shorts no golf.

Been great out on the course, mainly Ashton but time to get my driver re-gripped and hibernate until the spring.
ive signed up for seniors winter league and the weekend winter comps.....never played golf over winter before but with this climate change probably be 20 degrees in December ffs .... it will keep me ticking over as golf has kept me sane last 2 years!

Been playing well recently, broke 80 a few times, swing felt good. Last round, shot 35 (-1) on the front nine. GIR was amazing, think I only missed one green. The game was so easy.
On the 10th tee did a practice swing and immediately the feeling was gone. It didnt feel the same. WTF happened? Shot 50 on the back 9 :(

Stupid game

I presume this has been posted on here but, as I'm not a huge follower of the game, I may well have missed it. Anyhow, it bears repeating.....

If that's genuine, and not some clever photoshop job, then WTF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.