Gonna be a dad.

paphos-mcfc said:
Baby Alexander born just before 10pm our time. Not sure of the weight but Mrs and baby doing ok. Buzzing isn't the word. Well happy.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Replied to your PM Gaz. (ignore half of it, I should read the board before replying to messages)
Congratulations to you and the missus.
Great name mate ;-)

paphos-mcfc said:
Baby Alexander born just before 10pm our time. Not sure of the weight but Mrs and baby doing ok. Buzzing isn't the word. Well happy.

Congratulations mate. I'll raise a beer to you three when i get in. Cock a hoop for you pal.

paphos-mcfc said:
Brilliant news. I've been on pins here having been through similar 25 years ago. Congratulations to the three of you. It's a great but nerve-wracking feeling becoming a parent for the first time.

glen quagmire said:
paphos-mcfc said:

WOW! To name him after me is a fantastic honour mate.

All the best.

Sorry to disappoint mate but my middle name is Alexander. I had first dibs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.