Gonna be a dad.

Do your best to try and remember as much detail as possible mate - best thing that ever happens to you. The more you remember the linger you can reminisce.

Hope all goes well pal.

Another little blue on the way.

BimboBob said:
blue_bird said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Some time on Friday the baby will be born. Cheers all for the well wishes.

Is she having a Caesarean?

No. A baby. Do try and keep up love...

Badum tish!<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:56 pm --<br /><br />
paphos-mcfc said:
Just got the call now, her pains are getting worse. Yes she's having a Caesarean. A nice 2 hr drive awaits.

If her pains are getting worse I can't see her having a Caesarean on Friday now!

Let us know how she gets on.

Best of luck! x

TheMidnightBlue said:
Scareye said:
TheMidnightBlue said:
You've lived a shit life if your greatest achievement is getting somebody pregnant. Personally I tend not to be paticularly proud of anything a dog is able to achieve but each to their own I guess.

Wow. You really are a giant cock aren't you?!!!

Because I wouldn't class being able to functioning sperm as my greatest life achievement? As I said each to their own but I just hope that my life isn't so depressing that the greatest achievement is being able to perform a simple biological process that has happened for millions of years.

Oh dear, someones shooting blanks!!!
Congrats Paphos!!

Baby Alexander born just before 10pm our time. Not sure of the weight but Mrs and baby doing ok. Buzzing isn't the word. Well happy.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

paphos-mcfc said:
Missus blood test result came back positive. First kid as well. Made up at the prospect of buying tiny City kits for the new blue to be born. Best year of my life.

Congratulations mate :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.