Good morning from the UAE

Ricster said:
Great updates Ajay and good morning to you.

Just a quick question regarding the Kaka sale if it goes through.

You have said this could possibly lead to the arrival of Villa too, but what im wondering is this;

How many other top class players will we be looking at if this deal was to go through? And would Villa be a definate?

Thanks for your time.

Sadly a number of our targets did not take our offers seriously as they felt we had a very long way to go before they could join us, Villa's agent came out a few months ago and stated that Villa would like to play alongside the likes of Kaka!

We have slowly seen the tide turn in our favour and the signing (and I stress even if we do not sign him) shows these players how serious we are.

I and my friends here honestly believe Kaka will have 10 times the impact Robiniho had, so all I can say is one step at a time but this one could be a leap not a step.

Ajay said:
Just heard that Khaldoon Al Mubarak (our chairman) spoke with Kaka one-to-one last night, the conversation went well and Khaldoon explained why we wanted him to be part of a 'bright & exciting' future.

Milan are reported to have imploded in debate with the majority of the Milan's board in favour to sell now.
Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you ask them if the are willing to give me a scholarship :) ? Or if they even offer? I would love to apply for one :)! That is a bit random but wroth a try. Books are so damn expansive.

Hopefully we sign kaka. Do you know what kaka has said? Is he interested?

lionheart said:
Ajay said:
The two main roads surround my office are flooded causing many smaller cars to turn around rather than risk driving through, my local food court area (where I sadly have the odd tasteless processed lunch) was flooded and a large section of the ceiling has collapsed!
Would that be the one at the Ibn Battuta Mall, which leaks like a seive every time it rains? That Fitz & Simons clothing store near the Indian Court has been flooded by rainwater from above and more recently by sewage from below on a pretty regular basis. One problem with Dubai seems to be the quality of worksmanship especially in the construction sector...but if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys I suppose.
Internet City is flooded too. There aren't enough parking spaces at the best of times, and now half the car parks are under water!!!

Worse than the quality of worksmanship in the construction sector is the fact that they make all the roads completely flat and have absolutely no drainage whatsoever. Ridiculous.

But this is Dubai!

BulgarianPride said:
Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you ask them if the are willing to give me a scholarship :) ? Or if they even offer? I would love to apply for one :)! That is a bit random but wroth a try. Books are so damn expansive.
You cheeky bugger...oh, Ajay my dear friend, if ADUG ever require any professional expertise in the insurance claims field, I am just an hour's drive away!

Ajay said:
Ricster said:
Great updates Ajay and good morning to you.

Just a quick question regarding the Kaka sale if it goes through.

You have said this could possibly lead to the arrival of Villa too, but what im wondering is this;

How many other top class players will we be looking at if this deal was to go through? And would Villa be a definate?

Thanks for your time.

Sadly a number of our targets did not take our offers seriously as they felt we had a very long way to go before they could join us, Villa's agent came out a few months ago and stated that Villa would like to play alongside the likes of Kaka!

We have slowly seen the tide turn in our favour and the signing (and I stress even if we do not sign him) shows these players how serious we are.

I and my friends here honestly believe Kaka will have 10 times the impact Robiniho had, so all I can say is one step at a time but this one could be a leap not a step.

Sounds very positive. Thanks again

Assalam alicum wrawbh.

Thank you Ajay, as a new member on this site it is welcoming to know that there is people like yourself willing to give your time up after a days work to type a long thread of insider info.

But you also know it will only happen if Allah wills it, there isnt any amount of wealth greater than his.
Saalam.

bluezi said:
Assalam alicum wrawbh.

Thank you Ajay, as a new member on this site it is welcoming to know that there is people like yourself willing to give your time up after a days work to type a long thread of insider info.

But you also know it will only happen if Allah wills it, there isnt any amount of wealth greater than his.
Saalam.
Masha Allah

Ajay said:
bluezi said:
Assalam alicum wrawbh.

Saalam.
Masha Allah

Tsk, you can't be that in the know if you still don't realise that God, Allah, Yahweh etc. etc. doesn't exist.

Giles said:
Ajay said:
bluezi said:
Assalam alicum wrawbh.

Saalam.
Masha Allah

Tsk, you can't be that in the know if you still don't realise that God, Allah, Yahweh etc. etc. doesn't exist.

OUCH! No comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.