Good morning from the UAE

Eric Wirral said:
Ajay said:
Just heard that Khaldoon Al Mubarak (our chairman) spoke with Kaka one-to-one last night, the conversation went well and Khaldoon explained why we wanted him to be part of a 'bright & exciting' future.

Milan are reported to have imploded in debate with the majority of the Milan's board in favour to sell now.

Arabianbusiness.com reports we jhave withdrawn the offer Ajay.
Do you think there is any truth in this?

Sounds like City were pissed off at being messed around.

Oh well, looks like AC have just lost their redevelopment money!

Ricster said:
Ajay, Arabianbusiness.com has said we've pulled the plug on Kaka.

Is there any truth to this?
Would be fucking idiotic if it's true.

However, I tend to take everything Anil Bhoyrul writes with a very large pinch of salt.

this is the same reporter who claimed MH was to be fired weeks ago!

If this is true then itmust be a tactic to show Milan we are ready to walk!

I have not heard this from anywhere but him so I am prepared to go with my contacts information.

Dubai Blue said:
FORZA CITY said:
Ajay said:
Just heard that Khaldoon Al Mubarak (our chairman) spoke with Kaka one-to-one last night

In what language???
Kaka speaks fluent English. As does Khaldoon. Keep up.

Apologies, everytime I have seen an interview with Kaka it has been either in Portuguese or Italian with subtitles at the bottom of the screen. Wasn't aware of him speaking English.

FORZA CITY said:
Dubai Blue said:
FORZA CITY said:
Ajay said:
Just heard that Khaldoon Al Mubarak (our chairman) spoke with Kaka one-to-one last night

In what language???
Kaka speaks fluent English. As does Khaldoon. Keep up.

Apologies, everytime I have seen an interview with Kaka it has been either in Portuguese or Italian with subtitles at the bottom of the screen. Wasn't aware of him speaking English.
Pretty sure the interview he gave before the Portsmouth game (when he first mentioned us) was in English. I apologise if it wasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.