Good morning from the UAE

Giles said:
Ajay said:
bluezi said:
Assalam alicum wrawbh.

Thank you Ajay, as a new member on this site it is welcoming to know that there is people like yourself willing to give your time up after a days work to type a long thread of insider info.

But you also know it will only happen if Allah wills it, there isnt any amount of wealth greater than his.
Saalam.
Masha Allah

Tsk, you can't be that in the know if you still don't realise that God, Allah, Yahweh etc. etc. doesn't exist.
There is only ONE god.

Kaka, the football god...!
{\[\\[\]][gets stuck by lighting][]][][

Ajay said:
Off topic but so you all know, parts of the UAE experienced a thunder and lightning sorm last night and I have just driven into work through beautiful (yes I think it is beautiful) scenery of flooded roads and a glow across the desert.

The two main roads surround my office are flooded causing many smaller cars to turn around rather than risk driving through, my local food court area (where I sadly have the odd tasteless processed lunch) was flooded and a large section of the ceiling has collapsed!

Oh! and yes this is Dubai but I still love it here - Luv it I tell yah!

Just watching the golf on sky from abu dhabi, course was flooded and play was suspended, keep up the good work ajay

Good day Ajay,
The fact that Kaka is talking about escape clauses tell me he is seriously considering coming to City.This shouldnt worry us because our owners are supremely confident.

just think guys If kaka joins in a january transfer window wtf are we going to be doing in the summer!i really want kaka to join and if so then we would have already broke the world record and british record twice half a season!

forget the istanbul song!!!!

we broke the record twice!
with the u-a-e
we broke the record twice ......in half a season!

not quite as jingly but we can work on it

thanks ajay!
its good you only say what you know and dont make more out of it ...high fives all round!

Ajay said:
Just heard that Khaldoon Al Mubarak (our chairman) spoke with Kaka one-to-one last night, the conversation went well and Khaldoon explained why we wanted him to be part of a 'bright & exciting' future.

Milan are reported to have imploded in debate with the majority of the Milan's board in favour to sell now.

Arabianbusiness.com reports we jhave withdrawn the offer Ajay.
Do you think there is any truth in this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.