Good news: City ready to spend big again

Manchester_lalala said:
Pogba should be at the very top of our list. Him and bale would do us this summer I think. Two top quality additions. We all know were going to end up with wilshere and barkley.

Wilshere and whoever is known as "the squid" in Portugal.

Manchester_lalala said:
Pogba should be at the very top of our list. Him and bale would do us this summer I think. Two top quality additions. We all know were going to end up with wilshere and barkley.
I hope not my friend. Among them i think bale must be the top of our agenda. we do not have a player who can unlock a tightly packed bus like hazard been doing for chelsea or messi doing for barca. Bale is the perfect available player for it. In the other hand we cannot see bale going to united or chelsea. Regarding pogba i dont think we can bring all of top players available in the same transfer window. We already have yaya in that position.

himalayan_blues said:
Manchester_lalala said:
I hope not my friend. Among them i think bale must be the top of our agenda. we do not have a player who can unlock a tightly packed bus like hazard been doing for chelsea or messi doing for barca. Bale is the perfect available player for it. In the other hand we cannot see bale going to united or chelsea. Regarding pogba i dont think we can bring all of top players available in the same transfer window. We already have yaya in that position.
Bale is fast, but ability to unlock a defense like Hazard or Messi? Really? Bale gets into problems when there is no space to run and his technique isn't top class. I want Bale too, but let's not get confused as to what we are getting ( if we get him).

Dax777 said:
himalayan_blues said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Bale is fast, but ability to unlock a defense like Hazard or Messi? Really? Bale gets into problems when there is no space to run and his technique isn't top class. I want Bale too, but let's not get confused as to what we are getting ( if we get him).

Bale is class , best British player by a mile - I'd like him, Pogba and Koke

EalingBlue2 said:
Dax777 said:
himalayan_blues said:

Zero chance of getting Bale. Pogba would get the same status as Garcia, and Fernando had at City because very few City fans appreciate the defensive side of the game.

Sterling for me would be the number one target. Id be very happy if City just signed him and no one else.

Marvin said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Dax777 said:

Zero chance of getting Bale. Pogba would get the same status as Garcia, and Fernando had at City because very few City fans appreciate the defensive side of the game.

Sterling for me would be the number one target. Id be very happy if City just signed him and no one else.

Did you just compare Pogba with Garcia and Fernando? lol

Silva_Spell said:
Marvin said:
EalingBlue2 said:

Don't think he compared,read the whole sentence......he says "same status"

SPIDERBOY said:
Silva_Spell said:
Marvin said:

Don't think he compared,read the whole sentence......he says "same status"
That'd make sense if Pogba was a limited (but quite good) defensive midfielder. But he isn't at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.