Pogba
Veratti
Koke
Greizman
Bale
Reus
Sterling
Clyne

If we got any 2 or 3 of the above I'd be very happy.

Looking at the areas we need to improve;
Fullbacks
lack of pace in mf

2 new fb's
3 new mf's

Total spend around £110m

Out

YYT 12m
Nasri 15m
Kolarov 10m
Jovetic 15m
Sagna free
Milner 17m

Total income £69m

plongo said:
Looking at the areas we need to improve;
Fullbacks
lack of pace in mf

2 new fb's
3 new mf's

Total spend around £110m

Out

YYT 12m
Nasri 15m
Kolarov 10m
Jovetic 15m
Sagna free
Milner 17m

Total income £69m

Milner's out of contract and even if he did sign a new contract there's no way anyone would pay 17m for a soon to be 30 squad player.

I would like to give players like this a chance instead of stifling their development within our 200 mill facility.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/431454/Manchester-City-eyes-exit-Marcos-Lopes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... rcos-Lopes</a>

player that City need to look at, and maybe available..

homegrown
- john ruddy (we waste foreign slot on backup keeper)
- clyne
- schneiderlin
- stones
- cresswell
- sterling
- bale (replace jovetic)

top class foreign player
- pogba (replace yaya)
- dybala/isco (maybe for nasri)
- koke (if we can get rid fernando)

sell
- dzeko
- jovetic
- kolarov
- caballero
- yaya
- milner (release)
- lampard (release)

1223974_Manchester_City.jpg

If we are ready to spend big please can we have these:

Hart
Zabaletta Kompany Mangala Clichy
Pogba Schneiderlin
De Bruyne Bale
Aguero Lacezette*

Caballero*
Sagna Denayer Demichelis Kolarov
Fernando Fernandinho
Navas Silva* Lopes
Bony

*Lacazette would benefit from crosses coming from both wings
*Caballero as second choice goalie or even Myhill
*Silva isn't necessarily a second team member. It all depends on our formation in every game. Tbh Silva would not really fit into the system that MP loves!

According to my calculations this would cost a net of £123 million i.e. £195 million minus £72 million pounds. Hope we'd not get hit by FFP again!

Make sure we dont touch Barkley/Wilshere for around 40m each. Our start probably wouldnt beany stronger with them even if they find a starting place here.

We might have 150, even 200m to spend ( with what we gain from selling a few players too), but we could blow all of it and dont get any great player that raises the level of first team...
Worst case scenario of course, but I would like only 2-3 really big names and some youth players from EDS instead fo 4-6 good names around 20-30m that are not taking us onto a higher level at all.

Pogba or Koke would be basic target for me. Also one very fast, winger type that is creative and scores goals. So not Nasri/Navas type but at least a level above them or two. (Reus/Bale)

I think this Wilshere story is the biggest joke if true. Guaranteed injury prone player, with bit of mentality problems too, also a thug. If he wouldnt be English he wouldnt cost more than 10m from abroad.
Would lot sooner go for Ramsay if it has to be from Arsenal, who is also injury prone but seems more professional and better to me.

The biggest thing is we just don't have HEART and I don't think breaking the bank is the solution, unless someone truly worth it becomes available like bale or pogba. What Id do:

- Dzeko for De Bruyne (absolute monster, carried belgium and is murdering the bundesliga, and most importantly is young and HOMEGROWN)
- get rid of yaya to the highest bidder even if its chelsea, he's done with city and he shows it on the field
- Do whatever we can to keep Milner, so underrated and our workhorse
-sell Jovetic back to serie A; like him but just doesnt fit the system and would bring some serious $$
- Try to keep nasri, but if he must go try to swap him for matuidi or preferably veratti
-bring youth players up! denayer, rekik, pozo, iheanacho, lopes, zuculini... whoever is ready
-buy some youth right back to help zaba, and to learn from zaba before we run him into the ground
-sell the weak links: navas, fernando, kolarov, demi, boyata, negredo, nasty, caballero, sinclair etc.
- Avoid buying english overpriced players like kane and barkley, maybe buy wilshere or sterling if the price is right which it probably won't
- As for manager I have the feeling we're preparing Vierra and pellegrini should be given more chances at least until we want vierra

We need to rebuild, not just buy the big name players to bandage a sick team... Id throw away next season to actually fix the problems rather than buy temporary fixes which just procrastinate the inevitable

Ballertelli said:
The biggest thing is we just don't have HEART and I don't think breaking the bank is the solution, unless someone truly worth it becomes available like bale or pogba. What Id do:

- Dzeko for De Bruyne (absolute monster, carried belgium and is murdering the bundesliga, and most importantly is young and HOMEGROWN)
- get rid of yaya to the highest bidder even if its chelsea, he's done with city and he shows it on the field
-sell Jovetic back to serie A; like him but just doesnt fit the system and would bring some serious $$
- Try to keep nasri, but if he must go try to swap him for matuidi or preferably veratti
-bring youth players up! denayer, rekik, pozo, iheanacho, lopes, zuculini... whoever is ready
-buy some youth right back to help zaba, and to learn from zaba before we run him into the ground
-sell the weak links: navas, fernando, kolarov, demi, boyata, negredo, nasty, caballero, sinclair etc.

We need to rebuild, not just buy the big name players to bandage a sick team... Id throw away next season to actually fix the problems rather than buy temporary fixes which just procrastinate the inevitable

Im not sure Jovetic would bring in serious money at all. No more than 18m imo, and even that would be great business.

Ballertelli said:

- Avoid buying english overpriced players like kane and barkley, maybe buy wilshere or sterling if the price is right which it probably won't
- As for manager I have the feeling we're preparing Vierra and pellegrini should be given more chances at least until we want vierra

your whole post falls on that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.