good while it lasted

Re: Why is, it after every game I feel shit

dctid said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
dctid said:
Have to say not enjoying it at all myself and i know i should because the team is excellent

My nightmare scenario is that rags win it in the derby end of April and that is likely to happen

What revenge that would be - makes me puke thinking about it

-- Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:27 am --

I think those comments are better aimed at the players and the management of the club rather than any supporter because privately i bet thats what most of our players feel
What a load of fuckin shit. You really think the players think its over?

You dont think they talk - are you seriously fookin that stupid that privately they dont have fookin doubts or do you think that they are that arrogant they feel they can turn up at Stoke put in another at best poor performance and get all 3 points

They may be footballers but it is their job like you and i have a job and they will have views and talk amongst themselves like we all do at work.
Another load of fuckin shit. You're really excelling yourself this morning Mr fookin stupid.

jayblue said:
CC1 said:
colourmeblue said:
fuck off lad...if you cant handle the pressure keep it to yourself...youre either a rag or a quitter...we dont need either in here

Agreed. We are top of the league and the glory supporters are now showing their true colours.
Been going since 1977. I was at the 81 final, the luton relegation and following ups and downs. All vent your anger at me if it makes you feel better when really I've just posted what the majority of you are thinking. Delude yourselves all you want. The red bastards won't let it slip now. Call me gutless if you want. I've just watched 95 mins of gutless .

Absolutely this mate.

Lots of heads in the sand. Another spineless display. 67% possesion and one deflected goal to show for it. 5 goals in 9 away prem games, this is why thee will be no title.

Oh, and all those clowns shouting people down with "fans like you giving up isnt what wins titles". Fans can be as optimistic and supportive as you like but that doesnt put the ball in the net at WBA, Sunderland, Everton and Swansea. Fans cant score goals.

Mancini admitting too often that he got the tactics wrong or didnt prepare properly doesnt win titles.

5 goals in 9 away prem games doesnt win totles.

Not having adequate cover in key positions like centre half doesnt win titles (or cups, if Mancini had seen the light by putting Richards in the middle sooner we would now have a League Cup in the cabinet).

Botom line is that the manager and players cant back up all the bravado wheread, hate to admit it, but Uniteds manager and players can. They have been saying since the 6-1 what will happen and they are right. They might even rub our noses in it at the derby by winning the league that night.

Face it, its gone, the Chelsea game just gave false hope. This club has built up high expectations and then failed to deliver.

Rant all you want happy clappies. I wont be back to read your optimistic crap.

Bye.

bluebannana said:
bored at work said:
fuck off nob head, can't be doing with negative cunts like you. who is top of leagur prick?? Happily taken a point at Stoke if offered before kick off - not got much joy there recently

+1 this thread is a joke we keep winning we will win the league, op you are a nob head, i hope you werent a fan when we were shit
I was a fan when we were shit. If this thread is a joke then why have we had input from you ? Knobhead !

Big Dave Watson said:
jayblue said:
CC1 said:
Agreed. We are top of the league and the glory supporters are now showing their true colours.
Been going since 1977. I was at the 81 final, the luton relegation and following ups and downs. All vent your anger at me if it makes you feel better when really I've just posted what the majority of you are thinking. Delude yourselves all you want. The red bastards won't let it slip now. Call me gutless if you want. I've just watched 95 mins of gutless .

Absolutely this mate.

Lots of heads in the sand. Another spineless display. 67% possesion and one deflected goal to show for it. 5 goals in 9 away prem games, this is why thee will be no title.

Oh, and all those clowns shouting people down with "fans like you giving up isnt what wins titles". Fans can be as optimistic and supportive as you like but that doesnt put the ball in the net at WBA, Sunderland, Everton and Swansea. Fans cant score goals.

Mancini admitting too often that he got the tactics wrong or didnt prepare properly doesnt win titles.

Not having adequate cover in key positions like centre half doesnt win titles (or cups, if Mancini had seen the light by putting Richards in the middle sooner we would now have a League Cup in the cabinet).

Botom line is that the manager and players cant back up all the bravado wheread, hate to admit it, but Uniteds manager and players can. They have been saying since the 6-1 what will happen and they are right. They might even rub our noses in it at the derby by winning the league that night.

Face it, its gone, the Chelsea game just gave false hope. This club has built up high expectations and then failed to deliver.

Bye.

See ya ! We'll all miss your endless positivity and relentless support of our team.

Big Dave Watson said:
jayblue said:
CC1 said:

Absolutely this mate.

Bye.

I take it that means you have given up on this season and we wont expect any more imput from you for the run in ??

yeah right.

jayblue said:
bluebannana said:
bored at work said:
fuck off nob head, can't be doing with negative cunts like you. who is top of leagur prick?? Happily taken a point at Stoke if offered before kick off - not got much joy there recently

+1 this thread is a joke we keep winning we will win the league, op you are a nob head, i hope you werent a fan when we were shit
I was a fan when we were shit. If this thread is a joke then why have we had input from you ? Knobhead !

this thread is joke -were top of the league and have to win every game, this thread is that shit I had to post in it to place my disgust at the how someone could be saying its over when it clearly isnt. I made the link to the when we were shit because if your like this when we draw one game and within touching distance of the league, what were you like when we got relegated. ITS NOT OVER YET

Disappointed by how much negativity there is on here. Just need to keep plugging away, supporting the team and picking up points. Just giving up now WILL hand the title to the rags. Yes, we I think we'll need them to drop points now but if they do lets make sure we can capitalise.

Think of it this way - when it was the other way round - when CITY beat rags
6-1. Did rags give up ? NO. If they did they it would have been easier for us.

rags want us to give up - evem need us to give up. We Don't. We keep going.

samharris said:
Big Dave Watson said:
jayblue said:

Absolutely this mate.

Bye.

I take it that means you have given up on this season and we wont expect any more imput from you for the run in ??

yeah right.

Unfortunately, a lot of what he says rings true this time.

jayblue said:
Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.

This would have been an average post on RAWK - on here it is pathetic. Best you go and join the candle-lit vigil brigade

bluebannana said:
jayblue said:
bluebannana said:

this thread is joke -were top of the league and have to win every game, this thread is that shit I had to post in it to place my disgust at the how someone could be saying its over when it clearly isnt. I made the link to the when we were shit because if your like this when we draw one game and within touching distance of the league, what were you like when we got relegated. ITS NOT OVER YET
I was gutted when we got relegated but I knew we'd be back. I've been there for every relegation game including the win at stoke. The team was shite then so I didn't have any expectations. Where now we have a great squad who can play better than we are currently so I find it more annoying to watch inept performances creeping in. I'm a realist and feel we've blown it this season. This does not make me any less a fan than anyone who still thinks we can do it. I'll still be there supporting the team hoping we can turn it around but I feel the rags won't let it slip now. Hope I'm wrong. Thanks for the dogs abuse fellow blues for expressing all your fears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.