good while it lasted

dctid said:
jayblue said:
Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.

Whilst i dont quite share your depression what is absolutely certin is that if Rags win on Monday its likely over - our away form will see to that

Yeah, blame that bloody away form. The tactics and man management have obviously nothing to do with it.

Maybe Khaldoon can buy some away form in the summer transfer window.

colourmeblue said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
jayblue said:
Can't help the way I feel mate. I'd be fookin ecstatic if we win it but I don't think we've got what's needed to win it. So hope I'm wrong.

Only coz you care blue I know, but for crying out loud stand tall and show us your war face! If we ever need to learn a lesson from the cretin cunts it's this: It's never over till it's over.

WAR FACE YEAHHHHH...(were recruiting on the spirit of 99 thread btw)

AAAARGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! :D

Will join you in a sec pal.

Four points from Chelski and Stoke would ordinarily be a very good return,especially so without some of our most influential players.

We should be in a more commanding position but we are still in control of our destiny,just......

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
ffs! Get a grip.

Stoke away is probably one of the toughest games of the season for anyone, plus we went behind to probably the goal of the season.

MTFU.

This. Come on you blues. Lets not give up.

ffs there's nearly a quarter of the season left, anything can happen, injuries, suspension, loss of form

i despair over some of our 'support'

they've got where they are coz of a never say die attitude, the lack of backbone, stomach for the fight, by some on here tonight shames us and incredibly makes their fans look better than us because think what you want about them, but they believe in their team

embarrassed

jayblue said:
Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.

Sorry, but this is just embarassing.

jayblue said:

I am using it again

[bigimg]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/18169/1387481-what_the_fuck_is_this_shit_super.jpg[/bigimg]

jayblue said:

Seriously, who gives a fuck about that? We've been the butt of jokes for so long it's water off a duck's back to me.

There are still a few twists and turns in this title race yet.

What happened to this never say die attitude, it's not over till its mathematically impossible anything can happen for all we know fulham could win unlikely but still possible ale Blackburn as an examPle

#Believe

Seriously people like this and those crying at the matches need to man the fuck up. Fucking embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.