good while it lasted

Fucking hell, some of the attitudes in this thread are embarrassing.

If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen and stop making us all look like wimpering fucking ponces.

If you truly think we've become 'the butt of all jokes' now, I dread to think what you made of us at any point over the last 30 or so years.

Exactly we're Manchester fucking city and knowing city we will win it the he'd way we never do this easily but still we can do this culling man up

jayblue said:
Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.
Hopefully your balls.will drop soon and then at least you'll have something to show for the season.

jayblue said:
Well that's it folks. End of story. Butt of all jokes again as the rags are triumphant again. Season can't end quick enough for me. Hope the olympics are good.

FUCK OFF RAG

We haven't given up ragboy

It ain't over yet. This is the worst position we could be in while still having the season in our own hands (if we win all our games and have a higher GD than Man UTD then we win the league), even if they do win the game against Fulham and go 3 points clear.

If they were to go more than 3 points clear then it really would be difficult as we would need UTD to slip up.

Aguero said:
It ain't over yet. This is the worst position we could be in while still having the season in our own hands (if we win all our games and have a higher GD than Man UTD then we win the league), even if they do win the game against Fulham and go 3 points clear.

If they were to go more than 3 points clear then it really would be difficult as we would need UTD to slip up.[/quote

USHITED works better
or RAG BASTARDS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.