Goodbye from Edin

His 4 against spurs was one of the best performances I've seen from a city forward.
Could be absolute class, could be anonymous but always scored important goals.
I'll love him forever for the 2nd against QPR that day.
Good luck lad. In everything you do.

This also stands out for me, constantly right place right time that year. Hope he does well at Roma because he had his critics but he certainly scored goals that we needed!

tumblr_m8a0s3P46a1qlh1s6o1_400.gif

Surprised he didn't add a sentence about all the people groaning at his every touch ;)

Anyway, it's a really nice thing to do and has got to be the best open letter I've seen since Mancini's. I genuinely wish him well in his career.

He won us the league the second time around after Kun had got injured, we wouldn't even have won it the first time around if it wasn't for him. It's weird because I was one who wanted him sold and thought were better without him but now that he's not here I miss the big guy like fuck!

I’m not crying, I’ve just got something in my eye that’s all.....
All the best Edin. It was time for you to go but you will be fondly remembered by me.Thanks for the goals you scored.
Top man.
I’ll add you to my list of good guys from the recent era who I think actually appreciated/cared for the fans and the club and wasn’t here just for your impressive monthly wage.
Dzeko, De Jong, Zabba, Aguero, Kolarov, Lescott, SWP, Kompany, Hart, Clichy, Silva, Milner, Barry, Richards.

All

I am so sad you have to go. You will be missed Edin.
Good luck big man.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.