Goodbye Manchester

I'm near Hartshead pike...love it and the walks. Walk to daisy Nook and Park Bridge nearly every day.
Are you on Lily Lanes, I went to Hartshead the school the new Estate is built on. We used to run up to the Pike on our Cross Country run, ahem, 53 years ago. There used to be a little tuck shop in the Pike selling sweets and drinks.

Are you on Lily Lanes, I went to Hartshead the school the new Estate is built on. We used to run up to the Pike on our Cross Country run, ahem, 53 years ago. There used to be a little tuck shop in the Pike selling sweets and drinks.
I walk up Lily Lanes but I'm on that same estate. St Albans drive.

and the fact it's a great place to live.........everything on your doorstep.
Yep.
I've lived in much better places that are not as 'hard' as here. The wife says my personality changed when we moved here from the soft southern south coast, and she was right. Manchester is a tough place and you have to be on your guard all the time (at least i do). I love that edge but i'm knocking on the door of 60 now and i prefer a more relaxed enviroment.
The mrs can't come to gigs, bars or other night out things so i rarely do anymore. Probably only do around 8 games a season now as, like another poster said, the wife is now well into City and we have a good time watching the matches together at home.
I may well be getting shut down at work in the next 12 months and if i do then that's it, offski.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.