Goodbye Manchester

I don't live in Manchester anymore and I am glad I left, enjoy the fresh air and sea breeze mate.
Blackpool? Just jokin. Got family there. You want a tv talk show just grab a net from the beach and swoop the back end of Blackpool up.

Cities are for youngsters.

Some of you FOC’s would be better served looking at moving to places nearer a hospital with all the visits you’ll be making in the not too distant future.
I would disagree with that. I am far from a youngster and I much prefer living in cities and will be moving back to one next year after some years in the countryside. I wouldn't choose Manchester as a city that I'd like to live in though.

Left Manchester 2 years ago.

Moved to Ashton. Ha
That’s where I am on the Mossley border, prices gone up in Mossley now, thinks it’s the proximity to Grasscroft, Greenfield, Uppermill, Delph and Diggle, really nice area to live the Saddleworth conurbation, prices reflect that. Lovely countryside for walking, cycling and decent cafes, bars and restaurants, only downside is Uppermill is full of tourist especially in Summer.

That’s where I am on the Mossley border, prices gone up in Mossley now, thinks it’s the proximity to Grasscroft, Greenfield, Uppermill, Delph and Diggle, really nice area to live the Saddleworth conurbation, prices reflect that. Lovely countryside for walking, cycling and decent cafes, bars and restaurants, only downside is Uppermill is full of tourist especially in Summer.
I'm near Hartshead pike...love it and the walks. Walk to daisy Nook and Park Bridge nearly every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.