Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Brennan on talkshite now, NOTHING has been sorted yet, hes trying to get to the bottom of a very tangled web, talk of Cavani coming

gordondaviesmoustache said:
If true what has he actually contributed at his time at the club?

A Derby goal celebration that will still be shown in a hundred years and the assist for the greatest single moment in this club's history.

That'll do.
Exactly. Same with Dzeko. People forget the contribution all of our players make directly and indirectly.

The only player who deserved to go with bad feelings in the past while was Barton and we made such a bundle casting him off it almost made up for it.

I'll be sad to see Mario go if he does go. I hope we get in Messi at the very least.

Song being sung by our very own Roberto Mancini at departures at Manchester Airport.

Mario i love you so
I want you to know
that I'm going to miss your love
the minute you walk out that door

so please don't go
don't go, don't go away
please don't go
don't go, I'm begging you Mario to stay

If you live, at least in my life time
I had one dream come true
I was blessed to be loved
by someone as wonderful as you

Hey hey hey
I need your love
I'm down on my knees
beggin' please please
please don't go
don't you hear me Mario
don't leave me now
oh no no no don't go

Prestwich_Blue said:
For a family as financially illiterate as yours it would be a (very lucrative) pleasure. ;-)

We paid £18m (€22m) on a 5 year contract for him 2.5 years ago. We amortise (write off to the P&L account) 18/5 (£3.6m) every year meaning we've written off £9m to date. This makes his net book value £9m. We calculate the profit on the sale price less net book value so if we get €24m (£20.5m) the profit we show, regardless of how Milan finance it, is £11.5m.

Don't like to be cheeky to a fellow Prestwich blue, but does it really make it a better deal because of the "accounting profits"? We still spent that money, even if it's been written off.

Given the up/down career he has had so far, getting more money than we paid for him is probably a good deal - but if you're paying £18m for a teenager then you're hoping he's going to be worth a lot more than that when you sell him. We could sell him for £10m and still make an 'accounting profit' - but it would be a travesty for a player who was one of the stars of the Euros last summer.

IF super mario does leave, his time with city will be remembered for many off the pitch incidents but also THE BEST ASSIST he will ever make

thanks for all the fun mario and hope you will reach your potential

What pisses me off is Milan always do this wait until the absolute last minute and then force clubs into a reduced fee. They did it for Robinho, KPB, Ibra, Cassano when will clubs stop falling for it?

3 major moments:

1. Man of the Match in the FA Cup final
2. Destroying the vermin in the 6-1 + WHY ALWAYS ME?
3. The Assist.

What a shame that so many of the moments between them are just a mix of frustration and ill-discipline, he could have been our 'brand' leader, the club clearly wanted to market him to the world, but he couldn't apply himself. Maybe we will buy him back in 6 years time if the penny drops?

LoveCity said:
3 major moments:

3. The Assist.

What a shame that so many of the moments between them are just a mix of frustration and ill-discipline, he could have been our 'brand' leader, the club clearly wanted to market him to the world, but he couldn't apply himself. Maybe we will buy him back in 6 years time if the penny drops?

'Brand' leader? I'd rather give that title to Silva, Kompany, Aguero, or Zabaleta

Balotellis agent, NO talks have been held with anybody.
End the thread now, hes going nowhere

FlatlineMonday said:
LoveCity said:
3 major moments:

3. The Assist.

'Brand' leader? I'd rather give that title to Silva, Kompany, Aguero, or Zabaleta
Exactly. The highlighted especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.