Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
Fudgie Baby, I could eat a bowl of alphabetical soup and shit out a smarter retort than that!
Away you go then.

I still don't understand this grudge you bear with me but if resulting to childish name calling is what helps you through the day then so be it

Oh the irony and stop playng the victim! I was replying to the sly dig in your post, If your gonna try and be a smart ass then try and be smart first, or you will just end up looking an ass.
You're the one who makes up childish names for the posters you don't like, for whatever reason, yet I look like an ass?

That makes perfect sense. And once more, I genuinely don't understand your problem with me but like I said, if resulting to calling me names is how you combat that then fair enough, have at it. Hardly acting the victim as you engaged me in this 'discussion', I'm just not stooping to your level but rather acting mature; a concept seemingly lost on you.

Mëtal Bikër said:
LoveCity said:
A hilariously bitter rant about Mario by the very media parasite he schooled is now on The S*n's site. Pure scum. Here it is:

MARIO BALOTELLI needed just 14 minutes to get his first rollicking back in Milan.

And it happened live on TV during his helter-skelter presentation to the world here at the San Siro.

It came after a question by RAI, the Italian national broadcaster, regarding Milan president Silvio Berlusconi’s comment a few weeks ago that he was a ‘rotten apple’.

Berlusconi’s words were reported by all the major media outlets after pictures of Balotelli grappling with his then Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini at training went around the globe.

That almost spelt the end of Milan’s pursuit of the striker but just weeks later, here he was following his £19.5million move from City this week.

Balotelli responded: “I was in Manchester and didn’t hear it. I heard it later when my agent was already speaking to the club. The president has already excused himself for saying that... ”

At that point no-nonsense Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani butted in to show Balotelli that he cannot put a foot wrong at the Rossoneri.

Turning to Balotelli he said: “Sorry, you don’t know this but I do.

“The president has already said he’s never said such a thing, which is a bit different. Thank you for the question and I will answer it myself.

“The president has never excused himself. This is my answer to the journalist. I see the questions and I am older than you and I understand the meaning of the questions better than you.”

So out of the frying pan and into the fire, Mario. Balotelli smiled, embarrassed and cut down to size in front of the watching world media.

There were 130 journalists and TV crews from countries as far away as China, while the event was streamed live on YouTube in hundreds of countries by Milan’s official channel.

Balotelli, 22, blamed everyone but himself for his ROTTEN years in England. He blamed the English newspapers and insisted he had no regrets.

Don’t worry Mario. We all know it was the English papers that set your house on fire with fireworks, crashed your cars, got involved in training ground punch-ups with your team-mates AND with your manager.

The Italian international striker insisted he will only miss his team-mates and hates English food and the weather. It was minus two degrees outside the San Siro yesterday, by the way.

So welcome home then to the bright sunshine Mario.

He said: “No, I don’t have regrets about my time in England. I have to say thanks to all the City fans because they’ve been very nice to me.

“They always supported me in the bad moments. I have to thank my team-mates and my manager.

“As for everything else, I am happy that I left England. The good things were only when I went to Carrington to train, my team-mates and manager. And bad things everything else.

“The Press. The weather. The food. The way I like to drive and that’s it.”

Funny he should say the way he ‘likes’ to drive, given the way he crashed his Audi R8 days after arriving in England.

At least Balotelli admitted the Premier League is superior to Serie A and even admitted that he had to look for another club after he was frozen out of first-team football by fed-up Mancini.

He said: “I have to be honest, English football is beautiful.

“And, if I can say, it is ahead of the Italian League.

“But in England I wasn’t playing so I had this dream to play for Milan and to be close to my family and to my friends.

“To be honest the Premier League is an amazing League. I think it’s the best.

“The crowd, the pitches are really amazing. I don’t know for the future if I could go back or not. For the moment I want to be here.”

But his parting shot was typical Balotelli. He said: “You don’t need to understand me, I don’t care.”

And the maverick striker continued: “It does not weigh heavily on me. It’s an honour to play for Milan.

“I’m already a man. I want to play as soon as possible.

“To be back in Milan is important — above all — because I am close to my family and my friends. Manchester is not close to Milan.

“To play for Milan has always been a dream and so I am happy. But I want to do my talking on the pitch.

“I left three years ago. I have grown up and I am here to win. I want to be the protagonist and win.”

He will certainly be the protagonist all right.

The last word, of course, has to go to Galliani, a man who has run the Italian giants with an iron fist for 27 years.

He said: “I hope I won’t have reason to occupy myself and I hope there won’t be a reason to deal with anything.”

Well, here’s hoping to that, Signore.
Was just about to post this. What an embarrassment that newspaper is; petulant with no sense of dignity.

Never forget that this is the newspaper which has always shown contempt for football fans and especially those from the North West. It supported Thatcher on ID cards, it danced on the graves of the Hillsborough victims. Many decent fans in Manchester (Blue and Red) supported the Scouse boycott at the time. A lot ot them, including me, still don't buy that paper. Many of Mario's problems were self-inficted but don't think for one minute that the Sun (and other tabloids) didn't target him for negative coverage.

moomba said:
mancity1 said:
grim up north said:
Mario is right British food is shite, it dull and boring. Never ever go out and eat English food, rarely cook it.

The food in England from my memory is up with the best of them but again it depends where and when and to be fare some eateries don't have the resources to compete with others and shouldn't be judged accordingly.

Overall the standard is far superior to what it was when I was over there in 78.

Mario's response to the reporter while direct and a tad humerous again shows his immaturity.

If he has a beef with the paper or the particular journalist there are better ways to get his point across than at his first press conference at Milan.

I thought it was an exceptional way of getting his point across. Wasn't over the top, wasn't nasty, said what needed to be said.

Could of just shown some class and said he enjoyed his time in England etc. Sick of these pathetic footballers bad mouthing Manchester.

Do some research before you come on 110K a week, yes it rains alot get fucking over it.

bobbyowenquiff said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
LoveCity said:
A hilariously bitter rant about Mario by the very media parasite he schooled is now on The S*n's site. Pure scum. Here it is:
Was just about to post this. What an embarrassment that newspaper is; petulant with no sense of dignity.

Never forget that this is the newspaper which has always shown contempt for football fans and especially those from the North West. It supported Thatcher on ID cards, it danced on the graves of the Hillsborough victims. Many decent fans in Manchester (Blue and Red) supported the Scouse boycott at the time. A lot ot them, including me, still don't buy that paper. Many of Mario's problems were self-inficted but don't think for one minute that the Sun (and other tabloids) didn't target him for negative coverage.

And they will and its appropriate they do so for their shareholders because the print media knows that negativity sells more than positivity and its get the likes of you talking about it which is what helps them ie next best thing to a paper sale.

As Mae West succinctly put it all those years ago its better to be talked about poorly than not be talked about at all.

Mario was right he would rather play than talk because he is not good at playing politician which is what succeeds and has succeeded in dealing with the press since adam was a boy or should I say since Mario became a man.

pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
Away you go then.

I still don't understand this grudge you bear with me but if resulting to childish name calling is what helps you through the day then so be it

Oh the irony and stop playng the victim! I was replying to the sly dig in your post, If your gonna try and be a smart ass then try and be smart first, or you will just end up looking an ass.
You're the one who makes up childish names for the posters you don't like, for whatever reason, yet I look like an ass?

That makes perfect sense. And once more, I genuinely don't understand your problem with me but like I said, if resulting to calling me names is how you combat that then fair enough, have at it. Hardly acting the victim as you engaged me in this 'discussion', I'm just not stooping to your level but rather acting mature; a concept seemingly lost on you.

Oh dearie me! I will always cherish the original misconception I had about you.
Its worthless to make fun out of you, as it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out.

But I do like you Fudgie. People say that I have no taste, but i do like you.l

BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:

Its worthless to make fun out of you, as it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out.

Maybe because the only way in which you "make fun out of me" is by calling me "fudgie"

its either the worst/childish attempt at humour or I'm missing something entirely.

Again, for whatever reason you have this obsession with me I'm more than happy for you to express that in whatever way suits you. Child like ignorance seems to be the general theme so far so just stick with that.

That's all I have to say, that is until you engage in discussion with me the next time for some odd reason that I'm sure sounds reasonable in your mind.

Until next time

cookster said:
moomba said:
mancity1 said:
The food in England from my memory is up with the best of them but again it depends where and when and to be fare some eateries don't have the resources to compete with others and shouldn't be judged accordingly.

Overall the standard is far superior to what it was when I was over there in 78.

Mario's response to the reporter while direct and a tad humerous again shows his immaturity.

If he has a beef with the paper or the particular journalist there are better ways to get his point across than at his first press conference at Milan.

I thought it was an exceptional way of getting his point across. Wasn't over the top, wasn't nasty, said what needed to be said.

Could of just shown some class and said he enjoyed his time in England etc. Sick of these pathetic footballers bad mouthing Manchester.

Do some research before you come on 110K a week, yes it rains alot get fucking over it.

I think he was referring specifically to the British newspaper that gave him a hard time in his eyes but I do agree with your sentiment.

Class or maturity and Balo are on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Not sure what he means by the comment he has become a man since he left Italy last time around assuming its something other than he has become a father and he hasn't done much of a job at keeping his relationship together despite his un dying love for the mother of his child on his shirt (LOL).

He no doubt had a tough upbringing as such but he is in a privileged position thanks to his coordination with a football and he all too often forgets that.

I wish him the best but I am usually right about people and I know that unless he does mature and get his life off the pitch in order he will never get close to reaching the heights he can as a footballer.

Will he mature ?

Less likely than more likely unfortunately for him.

pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:

Maybe because the only way in which you "make fun out of me" is by calling me "fudgie"

its either the worst/childish attempt at humour or I'm missing something entirely.

Again, for whatever reason you have this obsession with me I'm more than happy for you to express that in whatever way suits you. Child like ignorance seems to be the general theme so far so just stick with that.

That's all I have to say, that is until you engage in discussion with me the next time for some odd reason that I'm sure sounds reasonable in your mind.

Until next time

But if I call you pudge you will start to accuse me of calling you short and fat!

BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:

Until next time

But if I call you pudge you will start to accuse me of calling you short and fat!

Stop wasting bandwidth and start pm'ing your hissy fits lads and or lasses.

You heard me its all things Mario on this thread or its off with your heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.