Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
taconinja said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Is this gonna be another 350 plus page thread for Mr Ballotelli..

Fuck me.For all the Mario lovers.What exactly has he done for us this season?Forget the assist,The FA Cup final,his performance for the 6-1,I ask you again what has he done THIS season because I am sorry I am struggling to think of anything worthwhile that he has done.

How long are we gonna blow smoke up Marios arse for an ok performance against Stoke at Wembley,The rags at the swamp and an assist?
The amount of "hate" is much, much higher proportionately in this discussion versus the amount of "love." It really seems to bother some of you a great deal that other people disagree.

Personally, if he goes I hope we get a good deal. If he doesn't, I hope he turns it around on the pitch. I'm sure someone will find that a terrible idea that claws at the very foundation of our club.

No..He is a footballer who I don't think will ever fulfill his potential so why should we keep paying the fool x hundred thousand pounds a week? You will get over him when we sign a much better replacement. Who's hating? Certainly not me.I have seen enough of Mario since he has been with us to know that he is not what we need at our club. Quite entitled to your opinion but i can certainly guarantee you it bothers me not either way.
Look at the desire/passion that Zabba gives every fucking game. Mario could learn an awful lot from this guy but he isn't arsed.He is a petulant brat who if I am honest does my head in. Don't hate him but think we need to get rid asap
Fine. Guess what? I'm good with that. I just get tired of the constant moaning demanding people that don't want to run him out of the city on a rail list reasons as to why he should stay and list what he's done since he's been here. My answer to that? Go to fucking google and do it for yourself.

Skashion said:
bluenova said:
I understand all that - and agree with each of your points which is why getting back our money is probably a good deal (although I suspect we'll replace him someone who costs more FFPwise).

I'm just suggesting that the £11m accounting profit isn't real. If we sold all our players half way through their contracts for what we paid for them we'd have a huge accounting profit, but in reality we'd have the same amount of money we started with :)
If your player sees out the contract, and leaves on a Bosman, they're worth nothing, so it is real. Because of that there is a reason to assume zero value at the end of the contract and therefore the idea that a player depreciates in value is correct. Most assets you buy depreciate. It's not some whimsical notion that only exists in football.

How many of our players have ever left on Bosmans? Very, few. Most players have some resale value. I understand the depreciation concept in accounting, and understand that it exists outside football - it's just that it's a paper figure that we shouldn't be getting excited about. If we sold Mario now for £8m less than we paid for him, and then tried to claim it was a good deal because we'd made a "profit", people would laugh at us.

He didn't travel today with team

Pictures <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2269531/Mario-Balotelli-signs-autograph-Brian-Kidd-does-travel-Manchester-City-team.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -team.html</a>

Good luck in Milan Mario if you leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.