Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

stony said:
stonerblue said:
will you be really dissapointed if he stays with us and helps us win the league, again

I'll be seriously disappointed if he stays and ponces around all season only giving us about 3 or 4 really good performances, again.

Top supporter with a fogy crystal ball.....

mansour's tow ropes said:
didactic said:
Pigeonho said:
Exactly. The highlighted especially.

Its not who you determine its who the audience like. Just like Charlie Sheen is more of a recognised brand than tee total Cliff Richards. Balotelli is more famous and has a larger audience world wide than Kompany. Shirt sales alone prove that.

+1

Very naive for anyone to think that Zab can be the poster boy of Manchester City. As has been said, the whole world watches Mario's every movement. Maybe this was part of the problem
mario is a celebrity but unfortunately it hasn't quite worked out on the pitch. As a club it isn't urgent for us to have a celebrity player we need professionals who go out, get the job done and win trophies.

CityCTID said:
stony said:
stonerblue said:
will you be really dissapointed if he stays with us and helps us win the league, again

I'll be seriously disappointed if he stays and ponces around all season only giving us about 3 or 4 really good performances, again.

Top supporter with a fogy crystal ball.....

Johnny come lately fan boy who can't spell foggy.

We can all play game that my friend.

davymcfc said:
didactic said:
Its not who you determine its who the audience like. Just like Charlie Sheen is more of a recognised brand than tee total Cliff Richards. Balotelli is more famous and has a larger audience world wide than Kompany. Shirt sales alone prove that.

+1

Very naive for anyone to think that Zab can be the poster boy of Manchester City. As has been said, the whole world watches Mario's every movement. Maybe this was part of the problem
mario is a celebrity but unfortunately it hasn't quite worked out on the pitch. As a club it isn't urgent for us to have a celebrity player we need professionals who go out, get the job done and win trophies.
Jimmy Milner now theres a professional

Is this gonna be another 350 plus page thread for Mr Ballotelli..

Fuck me.For all the Mario lovers.What exactly has he done for us this season?Forget the assist,The FA Cup final,his performance for the 6-1,I ask you again what has he done THIS season because I am sorry I am struggling to think of anything worthwhile that he has done.

How long are we gonna blow smoke up Marios arse for an ok performance against Stoke at Wembley,The rags at the swamp and an assist?

blue underpants said:
davymcfc said:
+1

Jimmy Milner now theres a professional
He might not have the natural talent of mario but he works his balls off and doesn't complain when he isn't in the team. He is a much more useful player to us than balotelli.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Fuck me.For all the Mario lovers.What exactly has he done for us this season?Forget the assist,The FA Cup final,his performance for the 6-1,I ask you again what has he done THIS season because I am sorry I am struggling to think of anything worthwhile that he has done.

How long are we gonna blow smoke up Marios arse for an ok performance against Stoke at Wembley,The rags at the swamp and an assist?
The amount of "hate" is much, much higher proportionately in this discussion versus the amount of "love." It really seems to bother some of you a great deal that other people disagree.

Personally, if he goes I hope we get a good deal. If he doesn't, I hope he turns it around on the pitch. I'm sure someone will find that a terrible idea that claws at the very foundation of our club.

He's just like those fucking roman bastards, bloody Italians

I'm not arguing against your general point here as I agree with you but I thought he changed the game against Ajax at home when he came on. I was thinking "If only he played like this every week". However, his overall contribution has been nowhere near enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.