Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

sergiokun said:
stan bowles said:
sergiokun said:
He didn't travel today with team

Pictures <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2269531/Mario-Balotelli-signs-autograph-Brian-Kidd-does-travel-Manchester-City-team.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -team.html</a>

Good luck in Milan Mario if you leave

Don't believe anything about us in the Daily Made-up. Tevez, Aguero and Dzeko aren't in the photo either. I presume Roberto hasn't decided to play without any strikers tomorrow night ?

I don't normally but was told before he wasn't in the team going London before papers reported this. You just never know what the hell is going on until city confirm on OS

James Cooper, SSN, reported from Carrington this afternoon that he was travelling with the team to QPR.

SuperYaya said:
BBC Sport's Simon Austin has spoken to AC Milan spokesman Riccardo Coli who has described reports linking Manchester City's Mario Balotelli with a move to the Milan club as "only rumours". He added no negotiations were taking place.

Why is everyone acting like he's gone?

Because it's odds on that he has!

stan bowles said:
sergiokun said:
stan bowles said:
Don't believe anything about us in the Daily Made-up. Tevez, Aguero and Dzeko aren't in the photo either. I presume Roberto hasn't decided to play without any strikers tomorrow night ?

I don't normally but was told before he wasn't in the team going London before papers reported this. You just never know what the hell is going on until city confirm on OS

James Cooper, SSN, reported from Carrington this afternoon that he was travelling with the team to QPR.

FFS wasn't there a single blue on the actual train who could confirm or deny it? The intelligence gathering isn't what it used to be on this forum!

This popped up on the BBC website at 18:05:

Manchester Evening News reporter Stuart Brennan on Twitter: "Looks like things finally moving with Mario (Balotelli). Pulled from squad travelling to London and we've been told he has flown to Italy this afternoon."

Italian Manc said:

Manchester Evening News reporter Stuart Brennan on Twitter: "Looks like things finally moving with Mario (Balotelli). Pulled from squad travelling to London and we've been told he has flown to Italy this afternoon."

He didn't put his house up for rent last week for nothing ......

If true they have bought the most expensive penalty in history because take his pen kicks away from his game and you are not left with much apart from a box office show off that the papers must love.

Thanks what you did for winning the prem last season Mario which can be summed up in that penalty against Spurs and the assist to Aguero and the 2 goals against Sunderland, after them i'm struggling for a reason to miss him too much.

Loads of contradictory reports. Hope the rest of the squad is either insulated or doesn't really care one way or the other. Probably business as usual for them, but I don't want our performance to be affected. Too much to lose now.

Italian Manc said:

Tolmie spot on again.

Mario hasn't played much this season in the league 14 games/7 as sub - a season disrupted by illness and injury - He's played well and put good performances in (albiet without goals so people say he's played cr@p), I expect with a few crucial goals there will be plenty of fans saying "I knew he'd come good!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.