Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Blueband Brother said:
LoveCity said:
Blueband Brother said:
Balotelli is staying and the somewhat twisted and almost laughable facet of that is that deep down we all know he is staying but some people just want it to happen so much hence the 34 page thread.

The talks between City and Milan are happening, if you want to put your head in the sand and believe neither club are discussing the transfer of Mario, feel free to but it won't change the fact they are.

It aint happening mate. Its is fiscally impossible in this window. Manchester city dont have to sell him and we have passed the era of being screwed upside down by other clubs like milan. He stays until a serious club really wants to spend and buy him ala psg.

Journalists of repute such as Di Marzio (who has a bigger accuracy % than any British journo and broke stories like Maicon to City, Sneijder to Galatasaray, and Ibrahimovic to PSG before anyone else) are reporting in Italy that the difference between valuations is £2.5million. There has to be a compromise somewhere there, it's pennies in the world of football. The wages are sorted and everything, I'd be surprised if this doesn't happen considering they are apparently so close to a deal.

LoveCity said:
Blueband Brother said:
LoveCity said:
The talks between City and Milan are happening, if you want to put your head in the sand and believe neither club are discussing the transfer of Mario, feel free to but it won't change the fact they are.

It aint happening mate. Its is fiscally impossible in this window. Manchester city dont have to sell him and we have passed the era of being screwed upside down by other clubs like milan. He stays until a serious club really wants to spend and buy him ala psg.

Journalists of repute such as Di Marzio (who has a bigger accuracy % than any British journo and broke stories like Maicon to City, Sneijder to Galatasaray, and Ibrahimovic to PSG before anyone else) are reporting in Italy that the difference between valuations is £2.5million. There has to be a compromise somewhere there, it's pennies in the world of football. The wages are sorted and everything, I'd be surprised if this doesn't happen considering they are apparently so close to a deal.

Exactly. It will probably be a transfer deadline day deal gotta leave something for the rags on SSN to get excited about and Jim White..

LoveCity said:
Blueband Brother said:
LoveCity said:

Exactly, those deals you mentioned were of mutual intention and agreement. City were ready to meet to demands of maicon, same applied for galatasaray and of course PSG. This balotellis deal is rather different.Milan has no real intention of meeting any estimation or price. They are hoping for unilateral compromise by city, which is a policy we have adopted or have had to adopt inorder to manage transfer of players in and out of the club as well as improve the squad. Essentially ACmilan still has the backward impression of city as a club to play fiscal games with.
Manchester City does not longer deem itself a club that will make any unilateral compromise such as markedly lowering estimations of players and agreeing to payments by instalments. If Ac Milan are serious , they will pay the money, if not we are not interested- thats manchester city's stand. No deal.

LoveCity said:
Blueband Brother said:
LoveCity said:

so this is your basis to say its fact that it is happening....journalists!

I wouldnt doubt that you may be correct but I just have a serious mistrust of all journos and the whole media industry so apologies if it sounds like im criticising/questioning you; Im not

I for one hope he stays, but I dont think the media will allow him to...its just crazy the shit that gets out on him.

and if he does go and we dont get a relacement we are one injury away from either tevez or aguero to being vey short of decent otions.....dzeko is to hit and miss and while some oint out that we have done ok with those 3 so far this season we have had a back up with mario......we wont have any back up at all...

people are already pinning a lot of hope on guedetti when firstly he aint fit; he has hardly played, secondly he is completely untested at the top level...he could be the next RVP for all we know...he could also be the next Paul Molden who had an amazing record at reserve level......

No good bye from me just hope we get the money back i gave up on him after sending off in Kiev game. He is such a waste of talent

I do not know why. but I've always had the suspicion that our rags here on bluemoon have always been interested in send away mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.